[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest opinions on the first 3 Spider man films?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2sLoFOl.jpg (282KB, 1200x1645px) Image search: [Google]
2sLoFOl.jpg
282KB, 1200x1645px
Honest opinions on the first 3 Spider man films?
>>
>>83026014
2>1>3
>>
>>83026014
The racist remarks about blacks and jews really put me off, like really Raimi?
>>
>>83026014
I AM VINDICATED
>>
>>83026014
capekino
>>
3 is nowhere near as bad as people make out
1 is my personal favourite because I love seeing super heroes discover their powers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNxzdnZVIp0

1 and 2 are both great fucking movies. Really the last stand of quality in capeshit before it became insufferable.

Great soundtracks too. Link related.
>>
It was really interesting how he changed from White Supremacy-man into Spiderman
>>
>>83026371
Eddie Brock blows up without leaving a trace and the sandman just says sorry and floats away.
>>
File: BDH131.jpg (716KB, 1699x3030px) Image search: [Google]
BDH131.jpg
716KB, 1699x3030px
One of the best cape trilogies ever, even though that isn't saying much because there aren't many, but still. 1 and 2 are GOAT, and 3 is kind of a mess but still with some great moments.
>>
>>83026473
And? He's not saying the movie doesn't have it's flaws.
>>
1 is my favourite
2 is technically the best
3 is the drizzling shits and worse than the ASM movies
>>
>>83026559
You haven't seen 3 in years.
>>
>>83026120
>2>1>3
Pretty much

Happens to a lot of superhero films some reason. First movies is the set up second movie is the payoff, third movies is a crash grab.
>>
>>83026497
I think the x men prequel trilogies are the best. Since all cape movies seem to fail on the third installment, X men didn't do it as bad as the others on the 3 movie. The only complaint people had about it was magneto getting away with his crimes, and i dont remember what else, I guess apocalypse was pretty weak. But other than that it didnt fall on its face as hard as dark knight rises, spiderman 3, x men last stand, blade 3, and so on.
>>
>>83026270
I AM SELFISH
>>
>>83026559
>worse than the ASM movies
hahahahahhahahaha no, just no
>>
>>83026802
with that said though i liked spiderman 1 and 2 very much, whereas I thought first class and apocalypse was just good enough but DoFP was the best. So I guess the score between the spiderman trilogies and x men prequels evens out. in my opinion at least
>>
>>83026270
>>83026950
Dashboard Confessional was THE band to get 13-15 year old girls pussies wet. Best fucking summer of my teen years.
>>
>>83026170
>IMPRESSIVE! FOR A NIGGER!
how the hell did this make it into the final cut?
>>
>>83026170
Yeah not sure what he was thinking, really poor decision.
>>
>>83027764
carrabba hasnt aged a day and their new music is coming back. emo punk took a 10 year hiatus and now its back because former punk and college kids have shit m-f jobs and the bands sing about how depressing that is now.
cant wait to 2055 dashboard ep : nursing home confessional
>>
>>83027764
this. laughed at fags that called them gay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.