[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leona: The Professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Would you watch a spiritual successor to the 1994 film in which a hitWOMAN saves and mentors a young boy?

Also, should the characters be the same race?
>>
>>83025780
you cant stop Hollywood!
>>
>>83025547
if the boy is black and they fug
>>
>>83026998
i was thinking maybe hispanic or med
>>
>>83025547
me on the left
>>
Only if the hitwoman was Kate Beckinsale and the boy was me
>>
>>83025547
No.
>>
The autism is flaring up on this.
>>
no the young boy has to be a young girl!

young boys are gay
>>
>>83025547
Cast the kid that plays Brandon Stark as Matthew.
>>
>>83025547
i wouldn't watch it but i'd shitpost in all the altright threads complaining about it

infact i think this is one even though nothings actually happened yet
>>
>>83025547
>>83026425
>>83027111
Why is she so /fa/?
>>
>>83025547
Only if it's filmed using legos
>>
>>83025547
>in which a hitWOMAN saves and mentors a young boy?
only if the sexual undertones are maintained

then, in the scene where the boy says to the hotel manager "She's my lover, you know" all the hotel manager does is give a thumbs-up instead of kicking them out of the hotel, thereby completely changing the plot of the movie during the ending scenes because they never have to leave that hotel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.