[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien/Prometheus 3 Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: alien-covenant-david-992939.jpg (26KB, 519x263px) Image search: [Google]
alien-covenant-david-992939.jpg
26KB, 519x263px
>Ok, so basically everyone hated Prometheus. The only thing that worked out was Michael Fassbender's character. What do we do?
>Add another Michael Fassbender?
>OH FUCK ME SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT
>FASSBENDER YOU FUCKER YOU DID IT AGAIN
>DOUBLE FA$$BENDER EQUALS DOUBLE MONEY
>OK WE NEED IDEAS FOR ANOTHER MOVIE QUICK
>MORE FUCKING FASSBENDER

It's like that story of how Cameron pitched Aliens to the studio, but instead of writing Alien$ on the whiteboard he wrote Fassbender$.
I hope that for the fourth movie they will just replace the whole cast including the Xenomorph with Michael Fassbender.
It would be the logical conclusion of this fucking mess of a franchise.
>>
Literally Xenobender
>>
I bet you thought this joke was really funny

>lol dude why do two robots made by the same manufacturer look the same?!? lolol
>>
>>83023650
Imagine being this autistic
>>
>implying alien 3 won't feature David transforming himself into a xenomorph
>>
Predicting SW prequel-tier apologism for Prometheus after Alien: Covenant gains traction
>>
The guy that said xenobender or Fassmorph
>>
>>83023699
>alien 3 is a pinocchio story of david wanting to become a real boy.

>somehow he succeeds in becoming real by the end

>david is the space jockey that the nostromo finds

POTTERY
>>
>>83023650
I think it's funny because it's pretty obvious that Covenant is just damage control and the only thing that they really carried over from Prometheus is David, because he was the only element that was universally praised in this film.
Now, Covenant doesn't get as much shit, but again, most fans are displeased and again, Fassbender's characters are the only elements that get universal acclaim.
I wouldn't make that joke if Covenant was a good movie.
>>
>>83023889
>damage control
>makes less money than the movie it's trying to cover up

I think that's the funny part
>>
>>83023990
But didn't it open in the US last weekend? I think it opened earlier in poor countries
>>
Movie pitch:
>Swarm of thousands of rogue Fassbenders takes over a colony
>They send in an army of Deckard Cain replicants to fight the Fassbenders
>During the finale an army of Ripley clones and Ripley/xeno hybrids appears, lead by the Queen of Blade(runners)
>Ripley Prime and Deckard Prime fall in love and have a baby who will take over the franchise. That baby is Shia Labeouf
>>
>>83024042
And than it turns out it was a prequel to Michael Bay's Transformers
>>
Can somebody please photoshop Fassbender with a second Fassbender in his mouth, like the xenomorph?
>>
>>83024042
Now thats some 1B concept right here
>>
>>83024189
haha pissa
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.