[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that would convince me to move to either NY or LA? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

Movies that would convince me to move to either NY or LA?

I'm looking to move to a big city, yes I know it's expensive and minorities everywhere but something about living in one of these two cities attracts me
>>
predator 2 for la
>>
>>83020915
Go to LA.
I don't know your taste, watch Heat or something.
Big Trouble in Little China.
>>
>NY
rumble in the bronx
>LA
rush hour
>>
>>83020915
Fuck off we're full
>>
>using fucking MOVIES to sway your opinion on a major life decision.
This is really stupid OP. Most movies that portray a city are NOTHING like reality. They choose to either glorify it's best or worst characteristics to an unrealistic degree
>>
>>83020915
>minorities everywhere
that´s the best part. Flyover states are a relic of the past. The present and future of America is the big cities.
>>
>>83021091
Rumble in the Bronx was filmed in Vancouver.
>>
>>83021091
>rumble in the bronx
Wasn't shot in NYC retard. They shot it in Canada or something.
>>
L.A. if you want to live a happy, fake life.

N.Y. if you want to live a hard, real life.
>>
>>83021231
>NY hard real life
lol not in 2017
>>
>>83020915
LA:
The Decline of Western Civilization III

NY:
Taxi Driver
>>
>>83020915
La La Land for L.A
>>
>>83020915
>NY
Taxi driver
>LA
Drive
>>
>>83021221
>>83021222
op said mvoies that will convince him

Vancouver bronx is 100 times nicer than actual new york
>>
LA: Collateral

NY:...Home Alone 2?
>>
>>83021212
This is one reason I want to move to either city. I know there are bad minorities but there's also good ones and plenty of qts from all around the world.
>>
>>83020915

>move to NYC
>get an apartment in the Bronx because it's "still NY!"
>castrate yourself after getting syphilis from your second OKCupid date

Enjoy OP
>>
>>83021260
Have you ever been to New York? The realest most fucked up people in the world live here.
>>
>>83021523
that sounds specific. but it's your fault for not gloving it up.
>>
>>83021575
Not in 2017, that anon is right.
The entire city is gonna be gentrified by late 2019.
>>
Escape from New York
Escape from L.A.
>>
>>83021692
Most of brooklyn, queens, and the Bronx are still as fucked up as they've ever been. Only Williamsburg, Bushwick, and parts of bed-stuy are being seriously gentrified and that's as far as it's gonna go.

Either way, gentrified or not, you're not gonna get anything like that living in LA
>>
>>83021788
I wish I could reach through the screen and choke you.
>>
I think I'm going to end up choosing NY guys, mainly because I can get around the city on subway. Won't be able to afford a car right away in LA and I hear public transportation sucks ass over there.

Still would like more recommendations
>>
>>83021845

>my block is all white now!
>my burough is all white then!
>my city is all white that means!

Queens and Kings are literally cesspits of niggers and spics
>>
>>83021849
Come to my city and I'll shoot you.
>>
>>83021906
Queens and the Bronx are garbage and always have been, I want my borough back.
>>
>>83021692
>The entire city is gonna be gentrified by late 2019.
Good. Maybe there won't be anymore shootings or rapes.
>>
>>83021747
Took way too long for this answer
>>
>>83020915
you dont want to live in LA thats for sure and NY looks shitty to live in unless you're a millionaire
>>
>>83022082
San Antonio
>>
>>83020915
Watch repo man, to live and die in la, and drive
>>
NYC is dope. LA is garbage where you have to be a slave to your fucking car
>>
>>83021849
La has an amazing subway system that no one uses. Chicago trains are almost nyc teir. Houstons 5 surface trains are adequate for downtown shit. You can always bitch but even nyc pales in comparison to paris or london.

Pretty much every 100k+city has adequate public transportation.
>>
>>83020915
Come to St Petersburg. It's nice here, there's dolphins at the beach. Lotta jews, though.
>>
>>83022318
I used to drive tugboats and have 70+ padi dives so i can be a divemaster. I have considered moving to a smaller florida beach town many times. And despite my /pol/ beleifs i get along with old people and jews quite well.
>>
>>83020915
OP if you want a nice metro area check out the Twin Cities or Denver. Not sure of any movies in Minneapolis though.
>>
>>83021260

not hard in the 1980's, you'll get rape by a crack fiend on the subway, but definitely hard in the way that even making six figures you feel like your head is under water
>>
>>83022489
In that case, I really recommend it. St Pete is on a peninsula in the Tampa bay, so its warm in the winter, and relatively cool in the summer. There's always something happening in town, and the surrounding towns (Gulfport, Clearwater, and Pasadena) are all nice, interesting towns as well. Oh, and most diversity is contained to St. Pete. The rest of the town's I mentioned are all 80%+ white. If you're looking for a small beach town, I recommend Gulfport. It's a super small town full of nice people, and the weather is wonderful.
>>
>>83021523

you're not forced to date within your borough

also

>not using protection with a bronx chick
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.