[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bartender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: twentydollarsplustip.jpg (4MB, 3711x2808px) Image search: [Google]
twentydollarsplustip.jpg
4MB, 3711x2808px
>get me a beer

Do Americans really do this?

Just ask for a generic "beer" instead of specifically ordering a Fosters or a Stella or whatever?
>>
>Fosters or a Stella
Because they're trying to order beer
>>
>>83017286
No
>>
>>83017286
>Stella
what the fuck, are you insane?
>>
>>83017286
Yeah bar scenes are always pure cringe.
I wish bars were comfy place as writers show it to be, but my experience is that you come to this place, it's crowded af, you have to always yell through some shitty music, the alcohol is expencive piss (you're basically paying for all the pussy that surrounds you, otherwise you woudn't be in a bar), it's dirty, and no way in hell you can make orders before paying.
>>
>>83017286
IRL if you frequent the same bar, if the bartender isn't a complete putz he remembers you and what you drink
>>
>>83017504

fpbp

yurop btfo
>>
>>83018364
Amerifats drink Bud Light. Your opinion is invalid
>>
>>83017286
I would understand it if they served them a tap beer in a glass. But it's always a bottle.
>>
>>83017286
>stella
sorry all Americans don't have vaginas
>>
>>83017286

Well if you're an actual barfly you would know that they would just serve you what's most common on their tap.
>>
>>83018199
eh. ive been going to the same bar every monday for like 3 years (dart league) and its pretty comfy i know most of the people in there. its monday and its never super packed. i dont even have to order at the bar i just make eyes at the bartender and she gives me a beer. she comps me a few beers at the end of the night.
>>
>>83018524
I guess bars in general are dumb cargo cult in my shitty slavic shithole and no way in hell they'll be comfy any time soon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.