[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanie Genie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Meanie Genie.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Meanie Genie.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Genie from Aladdin is back again with his three wishes. Gist is, he is a meanie.
How do you make your three wishes foolproof?
>>
>Unlimited wishes
>Immortal, but can choose to suicide
>Infinite sex
>>
>i want no loopholes or restrictions to my wishes
>i want infinite wishes
>>
>make him an altruistic genie

There you go. Archive this thread.
>>
>>83016948
I wish there was a constant very annoying, very loud noise inside the lamp, and inside it only, at all times.
I have no other wishes
>>
1. I wish I was an all-powerful genie.
2. I wish I was free from my lamp and having to grant others' wishes.
Don't really need a 3rd.
>>
>>83017031
>>83017263
>didn't read the op
>>83017068
>>83017097
>being a redditor

>>83017232
winner
>>
>>83016948
I wish that you wouldn't try and fuck me, Genie.
I mean, I wish that you would perform your wish-granting duties as my Genie to your complete understanding and adherence to my will.
Then I'd wish for savestates.
Then I'd go to the horse track and just make millions.
I'm a handsome man, now with an unlimited amount of capital, I can buy the things I might have wished for
I think I'd just wish for the genie to arrange a time travel excursion to the height of human medicine and have a full work-up done, provided I'm assured no chance of releasing or succumbing to a pandemic
>>
>>83017329
actually, scratch the savestates. I wish I had in my possession an encyclopedia detailing the answer to any question I could ask it.

like, the grey's sports almanac on steroids, except I could also look up and see if Hillary really was a lizard queen
>>
File: meaniegenie.jpg (14KB, 236x411px) Image search: [Google]
meaniegenie.jpg
14KB, 236x411px
>>83017031
>You can wish for unlimited wishes, but he wont grant them.
>You're immortal but you will age and get diseases. By the time you're 90, you're in constant pain, can't move and will not die. Eternal suffering.
>You can have infinite sex, but it's only with retarded male midgets.
>>83017263
>Stan the all-powerful genie is conjured next to you and he gives you his powers. His powers are = Making really funny fart noises and crossing his eyes.
>You are free from your table-lamp. Your new home is Stan's genie lamp, it's small and smells weird.
>Have fun being Stan.
>>83017097
The genie becomes an altruistic retard, he wants all the best for you but doesn't understand how to grant it to you.
>>83017232
The genie makes your ceiling lamp make a weird annoying noise.
>>83017329
You wished for savestates, but not the ability to load them. You lose all your money on the horsetracks. You're transported to the future with no money.
>>
>>83017679
uh, fuck you, genie. I wished that you weren't a dick. Give me my wishes back.
>>
>>83017679
Dumb shit, now the noise is just inside my lamp and inside it only.
My second wish is the same, but this time the noise is inside the genie's lamp
>>
File: geniemeanie.gif (8KB, 345x510px)
geniemeanie.gif
8KB, 345x510px
>>83017448
You have your encyclopedia, except it's in braille.
>>83017747
No take backsies.
>>83017852
"I have no other wishes"
The genie takes your word for it and doesn't grant anymore wishes, thus your second wish is for naught.
>>
>>83018005
In which case you ought to be in your lamp until someone else comes around to rub your lamp. I'll put it in a block of ice for now
>>
1. Wish for the ability to turn myself and the clothing I am wearing and the items I am holding invisible and visible again, while invisible means undetectable by anything or anyone but myself
2. Wish for the ability to recall everything I have seen, heard, smelled, felt and tasted so far and will see, hear, smell, and taste in a controlled (by me) manner without suffering any mental or physical
damages or disadvantages
3. 200 american dollars
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.