[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here? https://youtu.be/fGZRkKQQDLo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9365.png (1007KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9365.png
1007KB, 1300x724px
Who was in the wrong here?

https://youtu.be/fGZRkKQQDLo
>>
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
>>83016865
Who here /BigBaller/
>>
>>83017111
Me

Most of /tv/ are small ballers
>>
SKEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
>>
wtf happened to espn? remember sports center?
>>
His shoes are highway fucking robbery

Looks like they took some Kobe's, added boost to that bitch and slapped their logo on the back. Retail is $495, a pair signed by Lonzo is $995 and a pair of fucking slides are $220.

Goddamn you could buy Yeezys and Gucci Flip flops and still have some cash leftover for a damn meal.
>>
>>83017332
that's fox
>>
She insulted him a little bit, she was a little out of order herself.
>>
she qt tho
>>
BIG
>>
>>83016865
fucking apehoop niggers and their shoes
>>
>>83017455
yeah she is
>>
>>83016865
Seems to me that the one making this problem bigger is the girl. She is angry that the guy didn't make shoes that appeal to women.

but lets get to what caused this...

>reporter guy: have you sold shoes>
>shoes guy: yes...[to the reporter guy]...400-500 pairs.
>GIRL: HOW MANY?
>guy: i dont like her because she dont like my shoes
>girl: i dont like baller shoes
then
>girl: maybe i will wear them if they were for women
then
>girl: i will never work for you because you dont respect women
>>
>>83017041
Literally a day old.
>>
SUBATOMIC BALLERINAS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.