[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do actors and actresses always get divorced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: i've become so numb.jpg (46KB, 611x537px) Image search: [Google]
i've become so numb.jpg
46KB, 611x537px
Is there something in the acting makeup that prevents them from staying faithful to their spouse through better or worse?
>>
File: 514.png (307KB, 680x487px) Image search: [Google]
514.png
307KB, 680x487px
>I'm very happy with my life.
Jesus fucking Christ please don't be real.
>>
Long hours. Literally pretend for months that someone else is your significant other. The incredible temptation of being so desirable that you have unlimited access to top tier sex. The culture of degeneracy that Hollywood promotes. Plus the people that become actors are not mentally sound in the first place.
>>
>>83016465
>rich
>famous

For either sex you will have an unending buffet of pussy or dick. Its tough to pass up when your relationship gets rocky.
>>
File: 5918b3e582338.image.jpg (66KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
5918b3e582338.image.jpg
66KB, 1000x500px
>>83016659
>Plus the people that become actors are not mentally sound in the first place.

But MEW is mentally sound. Right?
>>
>>83016465
To be fair can't get much worse than being married to the child karate silver medal
>>
>>83016465

Successful actors and actresses have no financial incentive to stick together when the honeymoon period wears off.

They also spend a significant amount of time on filmsets, away from their partners and surrounded by attractive people.
>>
>>83016854
>successful
>mew
I literally only know about her from /tv/
>>
File: gorilliongazillion.jpg (77KB, 520x538px) Image search: [Google]
gorilliongazillion.jpg
77KB, 520x538px
>>83016929
>>
>>83016950
>net worth
>from that celeb site
Jesus are you retarded
>>
>>83016465
>Why do actors and actresses always get divorced?

>Actors and actresses
>Marrying

They were only pretending to be married.
>>
>>83016950
Dude I got an uncle who sells RV's who has that much money and he's a literal fucking nobody.

6 million is like upper middle class
>>
File: 1457117653912.png (547KB, 374x667px) Image search: [Google]
1457117653912.png
547KB, 374x667px
>>83016465
my experiences with actresses, even extras, has usually been negative.

a lot of them literally think they're julia roberts and amber heard combined, huge ego's mixed with "princess" behavior. i thought i'd wanna at least try and get laid at movie sets but in reality it's the crew, make-up chicks etc who are cool. i know most appear normal in interviews or whatnot, but i can imagine even charlize theron to be a bitch to work with.
>>
>>83017033
>6 million is like upper middle class

nooo

no
>>
>>83017069
Emma Stone seems like she thinks she's better than everybody. I hate that cunt.
>>
Actors are degenerates, it's why actors and acting have never been respected throughout the ages (hypocrisy comes greek meaning "acting")
>>
>>83017183
it's probably not the ones you would expect though, herschlag is probably the worst i'd wager

someone like sigourney weaver might be somewhat 'normal'
>>
>>83016465
because love, as god, isn't real
so when the chemical obsession ends people just want to go their own way
>>
File: how_can_riley_even_compete.png (249KB, 759x343px) Image search: [Google]
how_can_riley_even_compete.png
249KB, 759x343px
>>83016791
>>83016626
>I'm very happy with my life
>happy with my life
>my life
>>
>>83017309
the only actor thats a decent person is rick moranis. and he abandoned fucking hollywood decades ago. all the rest is shit.
>>
>>83017259
>not respected

Millions of dollars for their work? yes
Influence over their surroundings immediate and far reaching? yes
Able to entertain and captivate audiences of millions? yes
Keep all of the autistic NEETs contained to a mongolian image board discussing everything about their lives? yes

o-ok
>>
>>83016465
Getting divorced is no big deal anymore. You're not a conservative right?
>>
>>83017461
I think Chris Pratt is a legit good guy.
>>
>>83017033

>6 million is like upper middle class

lol how sheltered are you?
>>
>>83017376
What you forget is that marriage is not about the first few months of love. Having a partner is beneficial for your mental health and well being. The problem only comes up when you pick the wrong partner and he/she is more of a burden for you.

This is what happens in hollywood. People marry without much thought and then later divorce because they weren't compatible.
>>
>>83016465
>Is there something in the acting makeup that prevents them from staying faithful to their spouse through better or worse?

The being gay and marrying for appearances.
>>
>>83016465
wubba lubba dub dub, if you want to stay with me you have to handle me at my worst
>>
>>83017494
A modern creation, degeneracy for a degenerate society
>>
>>83017461
What about Daniel Day Lewis
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.