[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Was it good?
>>
>>83011993
It was fun.
>>
>>83012046
So, it was shit. Just say it.
>>
The music was alright
>>
Danger 5 season 2 was a better 80s parody.
>>
It was great
>>
>>83011993
it was tiring

should have been a 30 minute short
>>
>>83012077
>it was fun
>oh you are saying it was shit huh
>>
Nah it was just fucking awful. It doesn't even remotely get the feel or parody of the 70s, 80s and 90's B-movies.

haha triceracop le funny dinosaur caveman girl with minigun adolf hitler memes lmao hacker cool bad cgi xD

Holy shit just fuck off with these """""""parodies"""""" if you can't do them right.
>>
>>83011993
KF made one hell of a trailer, but I couldn't even get halfway with the film
>>
>>83011993
the epitome of reddit, actually
>>
>and your OTHER good?
>>
It just tries way too hard
>>
I cringed the entire movie and didn't find any jokes even a little bit funny.

It's full of stupid shit and retarded memes for millenials that never experienced eighties nor seen many of the movies from that time and have this stupid idea of what it was like, which is completly wrong.
>>
File: john-goodman_sc_768x1024.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
john-goodman_sc_768x1024.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>83011993
they say shes the same but shes isnt the same
>>
>>83012965
It was
>>
>>83011993
Unironically the best kino that ever kinoed.
>>
It's peak reddit
>>
>>83011993
No
>>
Only old people didn't like it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.