[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you rate it bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Heatposter.jpg (25KB, 298x433px) Image search: [Google]
Heatposter.jpg
25KB, 298x433px
Do you rate it bros?
>>
>>83008387
It was okay.
Can't rewatch it without getting bored though.
>>
It still blows my mind that the line ""I may be stoned on grass and Prozac, but you've been walking through our life dead" made it into the film. One of the goofiest lines of dialogue I've ever heard.

That said, I like it, and the big shootout scene around the bank deserves its reputation.
>>
>>83008387
overmemed and overrated mediocrity with 3 subplots no one gives a fuck about
I don't give a fuck how authentic the robbery scene is, the entire movie just feels sterile and hollow.
>>
>>83008660
>One of the goofiest lines of dialogue I've ever heard.
You have obviously never seen a single Quentin Tarantino movie then.
>>
>>83008387
it's actually my favorite movie
>>
I want to like it because it's got everything I love in a movie, but every time I start to watch it, i get bored
>>
>>83008710
>that scene in Pulp Fiction where Bruce Willis' girlfriend keeps talking about wanting to have a pot belly
Why the fuck was that included? It was such a fucking stupid line and you can easily tell it's another fetish of Tarantino's that he wanted to expose on film
>>
>>83008387
Only good performance was Val Kilmer. Pacino overacted. Got meme'd hard.
>>
File: al-7.gif (493KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
al-7.gif
493KB, 500x277px
she's got a GREAT ASS
>>
I gave it a meme/reddit
>>
>>83008387
One of the best movies ever made. Only contrarian hipsters think otherwise.
>>
What ever happened to Val Kilmer?
>>
>>83008387
It's bogged down by an awful performance from Pacino, pointless scenes and pointless characters, making it feel too long and at times boring. But when the plot is moving it's pure fucking kino. It would have been better at 120 minutes and with fewer characters.
Why is the All-State guy even in this? He eats up like 15 minutes of screen time just to die unceremoniously without accomplishing a fucking thing. And how the fuck does a part-time bookstore employee afford a house in the Hills with a view like that?
>>83008660
That's the line you can't get over? Not Pacino screaming at Professor Frink about how much he likes fat asses for no reason at all?
>>
>>83008875
Deniro is great in Heat, you fuck.
>>
I remember watching it at like 2am alone when I was 15 not knowing anything about it. One of my favourite movie experiences.

It's all about the atmosphere.
>>
great ass / 10
>>
Didn't care for it.
>>
I love it. Everyone is solid as fuck in their roles. Ashley Judd too qt
>>
dinero is such a fucking hack liberal shittard, so is anyone who worships him kys
>>
>>83008387
The true manliest film of all time.
>>
>>83009501
The manliest film of all time is Conan the Barbarian you pleb
>>
>>83009495
>waaaaaaaaa I don't agree with his personal views that means he's a shit actor
Gossipy faggot.
>>
>>83009501
>Pacino and Kilmer are completely cucked by their wives
>Deniro gets sloppy because of a 6/10
>manliest
nigga u dumb
>>
>>83009495
literally hang yourself underage redditor
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.