[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did they have to go into the future to 2 hours before the exam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bill and ted.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bill and ted.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
why did they have to go into the future to 2 hours before the exam?
>>
>>83006153
It was a day. Not two hours
>>
>>83006226
no they show up at night right before the past them go back in time, and then they go forward in time. why?
>>
The clocks in San Dimas are always running.

It's the worst way to do time travel but it raises the stakes.
>>
>>83006434
They had a time machine, they can literally do what ever when ever they want

In the second one they take a break to learn guitar and then they go right back where they were as if nothing happend.
>>
best 2 out of 3?
>>
>>83006618
>villain in Die Hard 2
>>
>>83006153
At the end when they set up the deus ex machina booby traps, because they already went into the past and set them. Why didn't they just say, we got A+s and the movie could have been over in 30 seconds?

Also Royal Ugly Dudes!
>>
>>83006618
you're damn right!
>>
>>83006752
You mixed up the two movies
>>
>>83006752
Because you can't just say you got an A dumb dumb

>>83006792
also you are right but it works for the first one because they do the same thing at the police station
>>
>>83006618
Quite good.
Quite good.
>>
>>83006828
The time traveling gave them Batman times infinity prep time. They can most certainly say we have A+s.
>>
>>83007006
yeah thats what im saying! when the get back from all the time travel they go forward in time, it doesn't make sense
>>
>>83007045
That's the point I think. BttF was too cerebral. Also what about Missy? Here she is in the contest advertisement on the VHS copy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>83007156
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.