[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck aren't they releasing season 4 yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 836Xis2T.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
836Xis2T.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Why the fuck aren't they releasing season 4 yet?
>>
>>83005830
UK is very slow...same for France really.
>>
>>83005830
Since 2nd season they have this weird 2 year gap relase routine. Besides, I'd rather wait more for quality content.
>>
>>83005972
So 2018? Damn
>>
>>83005830
They only started filming it a couple of months back you moron
>>
>>83005936
Do you think marseille is any good?
>>
>>83006051
The way it's filmed is better than average, but the story is very basic. They had great actors but the dialogue and story was shit.
But "Zone blanche" is actually much better. Have you seen that?
>>
>>83006106
*better than average in french shows i mean
>>
>>83006106
Nope. I'm looking for shows to watch. Finished luther a while back
>>
>>83006133
Well Zone Blanche is a sort of french thriller à la Twin Peaks sorta. If you're looking for ok to good tv shows, it's alright.
Engrenages was also a good tv show.
>>
>>83006188
Thanks for the suggestions I'll start one of these today
>>
Steven Knights makes other shit besides Peaky Blinders.
>>
>>83007746
This, pretty much all the people who matter have been busy with other stuff
>>
>>83005830
>Why the fuck aren't they releasing season 4 yet?
theyre waiting for more British bands to release more songs. theyve ran out already for the fight scenes in the last 3 seasons
>>
The BBC is slow as shit with anything that isn't Dr. Reddit.

That Sherlock show airs like once every 2 years too.
>>
Am i the only one who didn't understand a single thing that happened last season?

I don't know who was double crossing who with that diamond heist for russians but not really actually for the goverment but actually for ourselves plot.
>>
This show would be so much better if they stopped with the constant slow motion and over the top score. Also stop using contemporary music, it's fucking jarring and annoying.

It's like if somebody remade Boardwalk Empire without any nuance or tact.
>>
Shelby?
>>
>>83008457
Yeah pretty much. Shows that it's often lazy writing, and the rest is just a pose like "omg look how cool they look, in this somewhat timely accurate setting!"
>>
>>83008457
Nah the music fits perfectly. You can fuck off now
>>
>>83008493
Aye! I can't wait to hear him say "Shpeaky blindershh" with an evul grin
>>
>>83008493
Damn, did they finish the season before Charlie Murphy died?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.