[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack Reacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7728.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7728.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
I might just be plebbing

But I think Jack Reacher is a good movie. It has some quality that took my attention all the time.
>>
>>83004346
first one is an action movie masterpiece
second shouldn't exist
>>
>>83004346
First movie is great, second is dog shit
>>
>>83004346
First one is pretty alright. The most recent installment in the series is comparable to feces.
>>
Why is the first one so cool

"Who the fuck is Jack Reacher?"
"There is a Mr Jack Reacher wants to see you"
THEN you reveal Tom Cruise
>>
>I don't understand, why waste a bullet?
>if something is broken, don't say "fix it," because you can't.

What was The Zec's problem?
>>
>>83004346
>>83004346

>first film is somewhat loyal to the source material
>hes a IDGAF badass who treats women with indifference and doesnt take shit from anyone

>second film
>hes a whiteknight beta faggot who gets cucked by 2 women, one of which is a 100lbs STRONK operator intelligence sector pro who can hold her own against Reacher

Yeah, thanks feminism.
>>
File: IMG_2202.jpg (44KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.jpg
44KB, 550x300px
>jack "reacher"
Perfect casting they really went all out on this one.
>>
File: 82d.jpg (43KB, 584x649px) Image search: [Google]
82d.jpg
43KB, 584x649px
>>83004346
>Role calls for a near 8 foot tall giant of a man.
>Cast the largest manlet in hollywood
>>
>director is the villain
>>
File: pike.webm (3MB, 1200x816px) Image search: [Google]
pike.webm
3MB, 1200x816px
>>83004346
>doesn't have sex with webm related
Is Jack Reacher a homo?
>>
The first film is really well made with some amazing scenes (sniper part/ bathroom fight)
Tom is great
Boobs McGee is hot
Villain was cool

Still feels like an expensive Made for Cable detective movie but worth watching on tv
7.5/10
>>
>>83009022
best part is the car chase
>>
Why was the Herz in this movie
>>
>>83009197
Cause Klaus was dead
>>
File: 1420069717666.jpg (51KB, 1290x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420069717666.jpg
51KB, 1290x720px
>>83004346
The way he holds Jai Courtney at gunpoint and demands a hand-to-hand fight at the end is completely out of character for Jack Reacher.

In the books, there are moments explaining his thought process before he kills a bad guy, where he thinks
"the moment I see him, I shoot him in the head, no hesitation, nothing dramatic"
Which is the opposite of what he does in the movie
>>
>>83004346
I can't watch Tom Cruise movies anymore without realizing he's an actual braindead retard cult follower. Even if I can see he's a good actor. Sucks man.
>>
>>83004373
this
>>
>>83008817
was this peak pike?
>>
>>83009339
he's actually just a cia agent acting inside the cult to infiltrate it. all of his movies are subtle clues.
>>
>>83009277
He engaged in fisticuffs with Captain Boomerang to make him suffer for killing that girl.
And really, who gives a fuck about the books? They're pretty goddamn absurd.
>>
What exactly was it about that second movie that sucked so much? All the style was gone. It really felt like an episode of a tv show and a boring one.

The plot wasn't exactly awful. There were still decent one liners the same as the first. The direction certainly sucked ass. Every scene and it's pacing was like he was just trying to get through it. The score sucked too.
>>
>>83009793
It felt like it was written by the writing staff of a CBS show. Like the dudes responsible for 'Scorpion' or 'NCIS New Orleans' wrote a movie.
>>
The first one is excellent, save for the underwhelming third act.

I don't remember a thing about the second movie, although I'm sure I saw it.
>>
File: meh.ro10588.jpg (30KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro10588.jpg
30KB, 289x292px
>>83007914
>>
>>83008817
Possibly. She made my pike peak.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.