[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont get it can anybody please explain the ending to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: eva (2)(2).jpg (93KB, 1153x634px) Image search: [Google]
eva (2)(2).jpg
93KB, 1153x634px
I dont get it

can anybody please explain the ending to me?
>>
watch the Bernie Sanders explanation vid and come back when you're done
>>
File: Eva+4+Idiots.jpg (1MB, 2500x714px) Image search: [Google]
Eva+4+Idiots.jpg
1MB, 2500x714px
>>83000042
>>
Episode 1 - dude life sucks I'm prolly gonna kill myself. "You've forgotten your purpose!!"
2-9 - Meets Ashi. Rediscovers purpose. Rediscovers will to live, fight, save the world. Sees impact actions can have on world.
Episode 10 - Shit, that sucks, but that's life and I'm glad to have the memories I do. She saved me. I accomplished my goal because of her.

Tl;DR - Depressed? Get a gf.
>>
>>83000042
Samuri jack loses it all.
>>
>>83000487
But I am depressed and want to keep a gf not lose her ;~;
>>
File: Cool dude.jpg (309KB, 1111x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Cool dude.jpg
309KB, 1111x1750px
>>83000042

Nothing.
>>
>>83000042
Verily, 'tis bubonic.
>>
>>83000042
It's literally
>shut up you're not important you dumb weeb faggot

There will be some dumb faggots that disagree but they are wrong.
>>
>>83000042

>tfw too dumb for weebshit
>>
>>83000042
grow up and stop watching cartoons
>>
>>83001721

It's this.
>>
>>83000042
Shinji had to pick between rei, asuka and misato. He picked asuka but still resented her. So he started choking her, and since women are crazy, she caressed his face. When he broke down and made himself vulnerable. She thought he was pathetic.

People often overlook the "women reject me" undertone. But Anno was going through a break up when he wrote the ending. He was really depressed. So he added: the scene where shinji chokes asuka, the scene where she is riding him, the scene where you hear a bunch of women reject you, the scene where rei, misato, and asuka are naked and lean towards the screen.

Tldr the ending is about how women are crazy
>>
>>83000372
>Tang is like matrix except everyone gets their own little happy world to live in
that ain't how it went tho, everyones minds literally merged to single consciousness
>>
>>83002234
>When he broke down and made himself vulnerable. She thought he was pathetic.
Why?
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>83002714
to communicate the idea of human interaction being painful and human beings hurting each other so easily
also because asuka just wanted shinji to man the fuck up instead of being the pussy that he was
>>
Love is worth the pain that comes with it
>>
File: colbert eve.jpg (340KB, 996x1000px) Image search: [Google]
colbert eve.jpg
340KB, 996x1000px
>>83000042

TRUGESTING

It was about 2 scoops
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.