[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What original ideas do you have for films /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: drive_2011_930x1400_324124.jpg (173KB, 930x1400px) Image search: [Google]
drive_2011_930x1400_324124.jpg
173KB, 930x1400px
Driver
Set over six months after the events of Drive, the mysterious Driver passes through Florida, ending up in Miami as Bernie's close associate (Viggo Mortensen) and a white collar day trader named Gale with connections to Bernie (Steve Carrell) put a large sum out on the Driver's head with various hitmen after him as well as two who are the Driver's equal.
A mysterious character simply called the Frenchman (Joseph Gordon-Levitt).
>>
File: brando, wha?.gif (984KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
brando, wha?.gif
984KB, 500x340px
>>82999921
>original ideas
> Set over six months after the events of Drive
>>
>Rewriting a film you like is an original idea
>>
>>82999921
don't ruin a good character with your shitty fanfiction
Why does this story need to involve the driver?
Why can't it just be some other guy?
Just make it its own thing.
>>
Warp Drive
Set six centuries after the events of Drive, a cryopreserved and nanotech-reanimated Driver pilots a '73 Chevy Malibu fitted for space travel through space to complete a job for the DreidelAI which is infringing on the quadrant. Along the way he meets Steve Carell who convinces him to drive to france instead.
>>
>>83000002

You almost had trip-trips, anon.

Yes, I know. I'm lazy. Second equal is The Woman (Mila Kunas) who is a driver for the Frenchman.
>>
>>83000072
I actually like this idea. Sounds almost Heavy Metal-ish
>>
>>82999921
Sounds autistic but okay

>an aging action star agrees to do a last role for a young-and-hungry indie director making his first studio movie. When the star finds himself in several near-death situations over the run of production, he learns that the director is trying to kill him in order to slingshot himself into legendary territory. This revelation causes a dangerous and bizarre cat-and-mouse game between the two.

I have a couple others but this one was well-received in the past.
>>
The Son of Perdition

A woman in the IDF, makes an uneasy alliance with a Hamas soldier as a man of peace as the world's economy crashes sending it into chaos, a man of peace, a Syrian Jewish inventor, develops a nanomachine-based system as the world enters a cashless society. Diseases are cured along with AIDs and Cancer with his bio-nanotechnology. However, his system requires an injection in the hand and head. Crime is reduced. Economy is restored. Poverty and disease are eliminated as he becomes the world's saviour. Until two witnesses show up and begin preaching the coming of Yeshua as the IDF and Hamas soldiers attempt to expose... "The biblical antichrist".
>>
>>83000000
>>
File: 2r2lveo.jpg (39KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
2r2lveo.jpg
39KB, 758x530px
>>83000072
>DreidelAI
>>
A guy posts on 4chan and steals another anon's idea, the film idea is stolen and produced then sold as a low-budget but brilliant horror/comedy which leads to a war between a neckbeard and a former neckbeard who is rolling in money, loses 50kgs, gets hair transplants, a six pack and becomes one of the best, new directors in town. He rises to the top then attempts to direct his own ideas and fails, becomes depressed and gets laughed out of town.

Until, he debuts a documentary about his war with another anon at the Cannes film festival which becomes the sleeper hit of 2019 and he is the sex. He tries to get that to catch on, "I'm the sex!"

It's called

I'M THE SEX
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.