[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

....oh no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ohno.png (195KB, 637x351px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
195KB, 637x351px
....oh no
>>
>>82999542
I don't get the series. The big bad is a Jar Jar Binks tier goofball. How does that work?
>>
>>82999571
He's the Sith Lord version of Jar Jar, but it's not an act, he's just a goofball. Does that help?
>>
>>82999542
Am I the only one that thought Aku's death was really unsatisfying?
>>
>>82999645
It hit me but I wanted a fucking iconic kino-tier shot instead of what we got.
>>
So what was the point of Demongo showing up?
>>
File: growingpains robinep.png (254KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
growingpains robinep.png
254KB, 720x544px
>aku didn't just pull a CLAYFACE on Ashi and absorb her back into him

he deserved to get rekt
>>
>>82999691
because it was funny and there was there for the sole purpose of nostalgia. The whole episode is Ashi seeing all the shit Jack has done over the past 4 seasons
>>
File: aku-grin.jpg (27KB, 504x377px) Image search: [Google]
aku-grin.jpg
27KB, 504x377px
>>82999599
M-maybe.
>>
>>82999571
He embodies every kind of evil, including absolute passivity and making a joke out of suffering.
That's one thing they got right. Something pure evil wouldn't be some edgy nonce, he'd be some joker would places no value on life or suffering.
>>
>>82999645
can't do much in a 22 minute pacing except POWER OF LOVE.
>>
>>82999571
this i love jack was a kids cartoon you edgelords
>>
>>82999645
makes sense. It was never going to be some epic showdown. Jack was going to go back to the point where Aku was weak and kill him in that state. I'm just happy the minute Jack came back to the past he just went all out on Aku, no fucking monologue or reflection, just starts slicing the fuck outta him.
>>
>>82999542
Why didn't Aku follow them back to the past and team up with the weakened Aku?
>>
>>82999868
I don't know what the rules of time travel are for The Samurai Jack Universe.

Can there be more than one person at a single point in time? Paradoxes can exist, but Ashi living for however long she lived and then disappearing at the wedding is odd. Ideally, she'd vanish as soon as Aku died. I mean technically speaking if Jack went back to the past after being sent to the future, then the future never happened and thus the show never happened...
>>
>>82999868

I was waiting for that but since the last episode was 22 minutes long, I can see why that didn't happen. Why wasn't the finale an hour long?
>>
>>82999868
and why didn't aku kill jack as a child
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.