[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1082.jpg (283KB, 1004x1115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.jpg
283KB, 1004x1115px
Probably the best villain in the movie, no matter how shitty you guys say it was
Also
>no I M P R E S S I V E
or silly voice when he fought Spider-Man
Aside from that I thought the design for the new goblin or hobgoblin was so awesome, between the sword, snowboard like glider, and mask.
I guess "why Spider-Man 3 wasn't that bad general"???
>>
>>82999201
>one fully fleshed out villain that you actually feel sympathy for
>rival turned villain turned best friend turned ally
>surprise third villain that some people probably didnt expect with a pretty cool creation scene
>the dancing through the street and jazz club scenes
>carnage tease for potential sequel
why DO people think 3 is bad?
>>
>>82999365
YEah I remember some kid was telling me when I was little
>YEAH AND THEN SPIDERMANSsSSSs FUCKING BLOODSSsss IS GONNA MIX WITH VENOM AND MAKE CARNAGE
I was so fucking hype for 3 when I was little and I loved it so much watching it too
>>
>>82999365
WHat if Refn made a superhero movie
>>
>>82999365
What carnage tease bitch
>>
>>82999638
the doctor who had the venom sample?
>>
Nu Goblin was okay. The actual rivalry between Peter and Harry was great though.
Sandman was good too until the end where you can tell they had no idea how Spider-Man was supposed to deal with him.
Venom was totally unnecessary. You could have had Eddie be in the movie and build on his hatred for Peter/Spidey in a sequel.
>>
>>82999638
Don't call him a bitch or else I'll pay a big guy to fuck you
>>82999662
Yeah and topher grace is a douche, although I love the church scene
>WAH WAH GOD KILL SPIDER-MAN
>GAHHH THIS FUCKING BLACK CUM IS SUCKING ME AND FUCKING ME
>....Parker?
Lmao as if he gave a shit if he was dying
>>
>>82999365
Not to mention prime BDH...
>>
>>83000033
BDH?
>>
>>83000069
b8... Bryce Dallas Howard you new fag...
>>
>>83000213
Okay oldfaggot keep talking about the film
>>
File: big_1470181550_image.jpg (57KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
big_1470181550_image.jpg
57KB, 1280x536px
>whispers double time
>slides on chair
>punches Mary Jane
>>
>>83000378
Shoves******* Mary Jane
>>
File: BDH44.jpg (93KB, 721x686px) Image search: [Google]
BDH44.jpg
93KB, 721x686px
>>83000033
This
Still in her prime if you ask me though
>>
>>83000485
Bullshit, he backhands her hard.
>>
Films extra.
>>
>>82999201

too bad he wore that mask for all of ten seconds
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.