[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master of none

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: master_of_none_polka_dot.0.jpg (123KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
master_of_none_polka_dot.0.jpg
123KB, 1200x675px
why are women such whores
>>
he looks so gross
>>
>>82998709
he does he looks like those low caste indians who are half monkey hair everywhere bet he has hairy feet, but i can definatly see him shitting in a street,
but beside that, he a terrible comedian and actor, evey time i see him in somthing i think to my self "ffs not this whiny faggot" he makes everything he is in worse,
>>
I like this show, not a big fan of the Francesca arc but some of the episodes of the new season like the Thief one and the New York and Thanksgiving episodes were really great. I feel like talking about it is impossible here because so many will be bitter about how 'normie' and 'diverse' it all is, but they need to get over there insecurities and remember it's just a show.
>>
>>82999853
Their not there, I'm retarded.
>>
>>82999853
I really like it too. Season 2 was better than season 1, imo. I liked the Francesca stuff too but I think Thanksgiving might have been the best episode.

To address OP, she had been with Pino for her whole life basically and no one else. She was just going along with things that happened to her after her mother's death and now felt that marrying Pino was the next 'thing you do'. I can't condone cheating, but I can understand what she was feeling at least.
>>
>>82999992
The ending fucked with me, it felt wrong after everything that happened.
>>
>>83000111
I can't think fit as being wrong. Now that she met dev she's going to live the rest of her life with regret if she went with pino. If she really loved him like she loved dev, she wouldn't of felt that way for any guy. A pino route would have left her with an void in her and her constantly debating on deleting that future video or not and wondering what would be.
>>
>>82998709
He is gross and a beta. Poo in the loos are all disgusting and should fuck off.
>>
>>83000204
Yeah of course, I was pissed off that Dev never told her this at any point. I'm talking about the last shot specifically, it didn't feel right after they had their big fight and made so many issues clear, with Dev trying to move on. That must have been intentional though, because it wasn't a happy shot so I guess they're setting up the conflict of the next season.
>>
>>83000111
I don't think she will stay with Dev. I think what she did contrasts with other things in the season like when Dev told his family he wasn't going to follow the religious rules and Denise told her mom about being lesbian. Those were the more or less right way to address a problem. Arnold almost ruining his ex's wedding but then manning up and fixing it. What Francesa did was unhealthy for both her and Dev, imo.

It's kind of like the ending of The Graduate.
>>
>>82998403
White male here***

The reason why women are such whores is because they've been let down by manlets and betas to many times, so what women do when they meet guys comes down to sex because there's no other thing that a "man" can offer to them that's real. Our failures to be real men and not awkward cheese dicks is the reason why women are such whores these days. Check yourself before your start talking with your ass.
>>
>>82998403
He hired a marketing company to market test his jokes for his stand up.
>>
>>83000397
source?
>>
>>83000359
Exactly, great way to put it. The way he ran into Rachel as well, it really complicated the whole thing since he hasn't moved on from her either.

I'm glad they brought Jon Benjamin back, he should do another season of his van show.
>>
File: 1494977357147.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494977357147.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
it's a good show, also makes /pol/ sperg out if you talk about it
>>
It's a good show whenever aziz is not on screen or talking.
>>
Had like 18 people recommend this show to me over the past couple weeks. Watched the first episode and I can't tell I'm just too far removed from urban post-hipster life or if Aziz Ansari is just incapable of being not annoying, but I can't stomach this shit.
>>
>>83001245
Stop looking for direct parallels to your life and just watch someone else's for a while. If you find him annoying though, you might as well skip it because you have to at least tolerate him to enjoy the show.
>>
This place is such an echo chamber. No real discussion, no real interest. Just caustic negativity and racism.
>>
>>83002197
What the fuck, most people itt are discussing how they like the show
>>
>>83002197
If Aziz had a white guy staring as the lead instead, /tv/ would have claimed this was the greatest thing bestowed upon man
>>
>>83002267

Starring you mean. And in that case it would have been every network sitcom ever , nothing special.
>>
File: MasakiO.jpg (28KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
MasakiO.jpg
28KB, 500x506px
>>83002267
>>83002365
How about an import East Asian guy who can speak Engrish?
at least It would've appealed to the asian masculinity crowd
>>
>>82998403
>got shit for only dating white women in s1
>puts a bunch of false flag dates with women of all races
>still only lusts after white women

haha aziz
>>
File: 1494167878434.jpg (52KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1494167878434.jpg
52KB, 500x299px
>>83002197

If you have something that you want to say on the topic then post it. No one is stopping you.

But if you're just going to virtue signal then you can fuck off back to plebbit with the other milquetoast queefs.
>>
Such a good show.
Unprecedented re-watch in the works for me
>>
>>83002267
>>83002197
>muh Paki show!!
lol
>>
>>83002672
Yeah such bullshit brings down the level of discussion we've been having here. Now, to let's talk shit about the show because lead is poo in loo and dates white women, and not discuss the improvement in quality of stories, great cinematography, good episodes, surprisingly horrendous acting etc
>>
>>83003703
Who was horrendous?
>>
>>83003738

Parents, the cousin
>>
>>83003894
They're his actual parents, I don't see them as actors because they just seem real.
>>
File: angela-bassett.jpg (50KB, 580x373px) Image search: [Google]
angela-bassett.jpg
50KB, 580x373px
>>82999853

It felt like a tylor perry movie.
>>
I watched the first series and I'm a bit into the second. I was pretty mixed about it. The good parts are good, but I can't help but feel it's just a massive ego wank for Aziz.

Like seriously, his world is full of first world problems, people who constantly find him great, flings with a bunch of qt's, eating at nice restaurants and obnoxious use of pop songs he likes. It started off really fresh and then he went into typical romcom territory.

Does anyone else feel this way? I'm confused why I know so many people that are praising it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.