[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: uncle-ben.jpg (182KB, 1600x1204px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ben.jpg
182KB, 1600x1204px
>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."
>>
>>82994949
this meme is for mentally disturbed racists
>>
>>82995073
>may God strike me down if I'm wrong
>he got struck down

I dunno, I mean he got what he deserved
>>
>>82994949
Uncle Ben knows what's up
>>
File: 1473202244033.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473202244033.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>Of course I have good aim, I'm fucking Spiderman. Watch, I'll bean that 747 right in the cockpit window
>Quit your bitching, what's he gonna hit up there?

This toed the line but when Raimi then showed a montage of 9/11 jumpers set to Yakety Sax while he was superimposed over the screen doubled over in laughter while making plane noises I felt he went to far
>>
How did Raimi get away with pulp fiction tier dialog in a children's cape movie
>>
>>82994949
>and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong.

he GOT shot in a carjacking, so he's wrong

which means this pasta needs amendment
>>
>>82995184
god didnt shoot him, some filthy Italian did
>>
>>82995248
>may God have me shot in a carjacking

That's exactly what happened
>>
>>82995293
>implying god controls the actions of non-whites and not satan
>>
>>82995106
But it was a nigger who killed him in the original script, thus inciting Peter's rage to cleanse the streets.
Honestly the film suffered when this was changed, since Peter had no real motivation to become Spiderman.
>>
>>82995361
>>82995417
>being this autistic and retarded on purpose

but why
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Green Goblin: In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually, they will hate you. Why bother?
>Spider-Man: Because, I'm white.
>Green Goblin: Here's the real truth. There were six million jews burned in the crematoriums, and those floating ashes exist for the sole purpose, of guilting the few exceptional people into paying for the defense of Israel. You and me - we're exceptional. I could squash you like a bug right now. But I'm offering you a choice: join me. Imagine what we could accomplish together, what we could create...or we could destroy, force the crossbreeding of countless mulatto children in cultural marxism, again and again and again until we're both dead and every child in America is transgendered! Is that what you want? [jumps onto his glider] Think about it, goyim!
>>
File: dissatisfied cat.jpg (36KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
dissatisfied cat.jpg
36KB, 356x374px
>>82995453
>posting on /tv/ in the current year
>>
>>82995453
racists have low IQ
>>
>>82995417
Nazi spider man and super man would be a great meme. Have them clean up the streets or minority crime. Maybe connect superman with the Nietzschian ubermensch.
>>
>>82995453
im bored
>>
>>82995293
Raimi was clearly implying that American society would be overran with niggers and Jews by the year 2012.

He was a visionary.
>>
>>82995453
First day here?
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.
>>
Seeing Obama being elected twice triggered the alt right's molestation by priest memories so hard they went full retard.
>>
>>82994949
>jewish guy talking about white man's burden
>>
>the itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout
>down came the goblin and ate his asshole out
>>
>>82995666

Checked and laffed. Post the CIA one next Satan, about the Man of Masks and old agency
>>
>>82995666
>…for this month
>>
>>82995166
You just didn't get it. He was spreading a message.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.