[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck this old selfish cunt threw this necklace to the sea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

why the fuck this old selfish cunt threw this necklace to the sea?
>>
>>82989871

ITT: movies men will never understand
>>
File: miranda2.jpg (96KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
miranda2.jpg
96KB, 1600x900px
>>82989974
>Titanic is hard to understand
>>
>>82989974
this seriously makes me think
>>
>>82989871
she could tell that those guys were redditors and she didn't want them to post the jewelry for karma
>>
>>82989871
>jewel is literally called "heart of the ocean"
>she lost her heart (Jack) in the ocean
>so she throws her heart of the ocean into the ocean

>OP still too autistic to understand metaphors made for kids
>>
>>82989871
She wanted to end the greed associated with it.
>>
>>82990795

>sit through some old grandmas piss poor story
>literally change this bitches diapers every die on a fucking boat
>listen to her moan on and on about some poor fuck named jack
>won't shut the fuck up about making love to jack
>later when the boats fucking sinking she comes back on her fucking boat to be with this fuck JACK
>and then she gets him killed because she won't share the fucking door with him
>sit through all this and later learn the bitch hucked the heart into the ocean after telling us that pile of crap story
>>
>>82990795
I understand the metaphor but I don't understand this idealistic approach.
>>
>>82989871
Rose knew the heart of the ocean jewel was a jewish artifact used to power Golems. She figured out that that's the reason the ship had the structural weakness, in order for them to get the jewel from the wreckage. But Rose lived and she knows those hook nosed kikes want it so she throws it into the ocean because she blames them for killing her first love.
>>
Rose was a cunt who left a good man for a roustabout with VD. Fuck her.
>>
>>82991004
edgy
>>
>>82989871
Do you think rose ever got spitroasted by 2 black men after the accident?
>>
>>82990754
Oh shit I never thought of it that way it all makes sense now
>>
>>82991028
He was a bit blunt, but it's true.
She was glad to find a man that she could manipulate.
>>
File: titanic-band-plays-on.jpg (64KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
titanic-band-plays-on.jpg
64KB, 620x372px
>>82991004
This

The movie tries its hardest to portray Rose as some super special snowflake who smarter than everyone around her and is being oppressed by her abusive fiance, but the reality is that Cal was a pretty good guy for 3/4ths of the movie. Rose was a moody idiot who decided to throw away everything to fuck a literal hobo.

Titanic is a modern day Romeo and Juliet. It appears to be a romantic tragedy on its surface, but that's just to appeal to women and normies. Underneath the surface it's actually a comedy about how young people are stupid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.