[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this political kino? https://youtu.be/5IPyv4KgTAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
Is this political kino?

https://youtu.be/5IPyv4KgTAA
>>
File: 12341341367.jpg (24KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
12341341367.jpg
24KB, 700x393px
>>82979734
>mfw it gets to the part of him having a sex scandal
>he literally put ads in swinger magazines to get 'hung men' to fuck his wife
>>
Whats with all the doom music in the doc? They make it look like this guy is Goring.

They tried to make him look so bad but i came away with some respect for him.
>>
>>82979734
it's a nice watch if you're able to ignore it's partisan undertones
>>
Why does he shill for trump so much?
>>
>>82979935
because he earns his cred and money by being an underhanded contrarian, just like Alex Jones
>>
>>82979802
I like him now.
>>
File: kino.jpg (70KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
70KB, 833x1000px
>>
I liked it, but I can't put my finger on Roger.
>>
>>82979802
sounds like our guy!
>>
File: RGR.png (542KB, 584x603px) Image search: [Google]
RGR.png
542KB, 584x603px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82980704
He's right. Why do American presidents continue to kiss the ass of Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>82979841
It didnt bother me until the end, when it acted like we were heading towards the end of the world because dirty politics were used to win an election like it was something unique
>>
The doc portrays him as a piece of shit with no conscious (which he is, read about the torturers lobby and if you think thats cool than your're immoral scum too), what I'm confused about is how Trump supporters see this as a positive documentary...
>>
>>82981574
But he had an enormous impact on the election process and with the advent of super pacts now the system is entirely fucked. Not to mention his strides in yellow journalism, there are still people saying "lock her up!" whenever anybody criticizes trump. He is a master of manipulating people's racist and xenophobic tendencies (classic politics) and using hate and fear to when elections, stop being willfully ignorant and look at what's happened. Trump has never held a political office and now he is the POTUS, it's remarkable propaganda.
>>
>>82982020
>Not to mention his strides in yellow journalism, there are still people saying "lock her up!" whenever anybody criticizes trump.

And there are people who shout "Impeachment" at everything Trump does.

Works on both sides, breh.
>>
>>82982020
>He is a master of manipulating people's racist and xenophobic tendencies
Hillary and Sanders did the same thing against white people
>>
>>82982057
It seems to me that one is based in potential reality, with an investigation on going, and the other is already settled and honestly has no real relevance since trump won the election, can you tell which is which?
>>
>>82982121
Links to Sanders saying anything of the sort please? I feel like that is completely false. As for the democratic party, they do in fact participate in the same yellow journalism, I'm not defending them, simply saying that Roger stone is particularly good at it, and considering the first thing you did was point your finger across the aisle I'd say it's his hate tactics are working perfectly
>>
He received a medal.
>>
>>82980773
There's a major well known economic reason why we have any friends at all in the middle east, and there's also a major well known economic reason why we're at war with Syria as well.
>>
>>82982574
>I feel like that is completely false
and i know for a fact, proven by a number of anonymous sources, that you're a giant faggot
>>
>>82982735
Oh ok, so you don't have a source and you're an idiot.
>>
>>82982574
>I feel like that is completely false
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>82982574
Sanders said the whites don't know what it's like to be poor.
>>
>>82982793
Are you guys upset that I'm not screaming mad and calling you liars? I just think in today's political climate a lot is possible, I asked for a source of Bernie race baiting and he didn't have it.
>>
>>82982850
Found it, thank you. Yes he misspoke I believe, but there is truth in that, I grew up poor and white, at one point living illegally in a state park in Alabama, but I think he meant more like the ghetto, because the poorest people are black, mainly cause of slavery and racism, so I actually agree with the sentiment, the majority of white people don't know what it's like to be that poor.
>>
>>82983123
The poorest people are black because Democrats keep fucking them over.
>>
>>82983123
What about Appalachians?
>>
>>82983123

>slavery
>racism

Black people are poor because they're genetically different and can't get their shit together. They have an alien mindset and they didn't inhert adaptations that would empower them to thrive in European-style democracies. Blacks have adapted to thrive by forming tribal societies in very harsh African wilderness.
>>
>>82984083
>Black people are poor because they're genetically different and can't get their shit together.

Except for the ones that do for some reason.
>>
>>82982020
>super pacts
stopped reading there
>>
>>82984434
evil whitey didn't make your iq 20 points lower, black-anon
>>
>>82979734
It was great, even though they tried to paint him as a bad guy. Thankfully they failed.
>>
>>82984536
I mean it's already 125. If my IQ was any higher I'd be /r9k/-tier autistic and would probably fall for the race-realism meme myself.

Cool persecution complex though m8.
>>
>>82984474
Yeah, a typo due to autocorrect on my phone makes everything I said wrong, nice autism friend
>>
>>82979802
No you idiot he advertised himself as a hung male and was looking for another woman to join him and his wife. Learn to fucking read a single line of text.
>>
>>82984083
Yeah you know what, centuries of slavery and indoctrinated racism had nothing to do with black peoples cognitive abilities and education, thanks for enlightening me.
>>
Itt: hill shills

Start talking about how she really won
>>
>>82984886
Way to highlight Roger Stones ability to undermine your reasoning and turn everyone who disagrees with you a "hill shill," as if we cannot also see the glaring issues of the political establishment, the only real difference being that individuals like myself can see it on both sides and people like you think corporations and billionaires have your interests at heart cause they said mean things about Muslims and mexicans on the campaign trail.
>>
>>82979734
roger stone is pretty cool

annoying they put le drumpf is a russia doll in the netflix card but I'll watch it later probably
>>
>>82982468
It's funny because I read what you wrote and I hear 180 degrees the opposite of what you mean. They have found no evidence of Trump Russian collusion. They have undeniably proven that Hillary broke the law.
>>
>>82985016
Yea you lost get over it. Democraps don't do anything to stop this type of politics if anything they are worse. Share. Blue Debbie Schultz etc
>>
>>82982468
Comey straight up said Hillary broke the law but he wasn't going to press charges against her. She was never exonerated of wrongdoing, the powers that be simply chose to let her get away with what she did.
>>
>>82983123
>Yes he misspoke
Notice that sudden streak of massive charitability the left finds when people start saying racist shit about whites?
>>
>>82985016
That's one hell of a straw man
>>
>>82985016
>people like you think corporations and billionaires have your interests at heart cause they said mean things about Muslims and mexicans on the campaign trail
As opposed to the Hillary voters who thought corporations and billionaires had their interests at heart because they accused white people of having all the privilege.

At least Trump had the fucking sense to shit talk people who weren't the majority in a democratic republic.
>>
Roger Stone is dying of AIDS, like his mentor (((Roy Cohn))).

https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/02/15/roger-stone-lying-about-food-poisoning-more-likely-that-he-is-dying-of-aids/
>>
>>82985066
That's my point, propaganda on both sides has us discussing issues of little importance at the end of the day, partisan politics was a mistake
>>
File: trump laugh.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trump laugh.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>82979802

hahahaha the madman!
>>
>>82985314
>WordPress
>>
>>82985186
Thanks for ignoring the rest of my argument, how convenient. Tell me, do you live in the ghetto?
>>
>>82985368
That deosn't invalidate the information.
>>
>>82985231
He literally said we were hill shills for not agreeing with him, am I supposed to take that seriously?
>>
File: 1480660751792.jpg (139KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480660751792.jpg
139KB, 833x1000px
>>
>>82985397
The rest of your argument had nothing to do with Bernie Sanders saying white people don't know poverty. It was just some sputtering self-pity, like what you're peddling right now.
>>
>>82985417
Yeah, it does.
>>
>>82985527
Really? It didnt? I could have sworn it did, guess I'm not as smart as you middle class kid
>>
Hold up you saying the white patriarchy doesn't keep us brothers down
>>
>>82985619
No it doesn't, fag.
>>
>democrats get caught lying and colluding with the media all the time
>wahhhhhh why does this guy lie! he's a meanie muh democracy!

kek I love this
>>
>>82984753
>phoneposters are also hillary posters
It all makes sense.
>>
>>82980704
Means Jared Kushner is a fucking kike
>>
>>82985488
Witnessed
>>
>>82985620
You have the SADDEST life story. If only this were Reddit, where you could get one upvote for every hardship you've suffered. ;~;

And none of that would still change the fact that Bernie Sanders said racist shit about white people, and you will find any excuse to justify it, because of the race he was saying it about.
>>
>>82985698
Once again, you prove Roger stone to be a genius when it comes to manipulating dumb individuals such as yourself, I didn't vote for hillary
>>
Bernouts essentially voted for trump. Thank you
>>
>>82985738
My point is that as a poor white person, I understood what he was trying to say, that white people don't know what it's like to be as poor as blacks, and that's the truth, sorry it hurts your fee fees
>>
>>82985772
I agree, Bernie would have beaten trump, and the disgusting tricks the dems played to get Hilary the nomination lost them the election. (Not too mention that terrible campaign) Hopefully now with trump it will galvanize the left and we can finally maybe establish a new party, and have someone like Bernie voted in.
>>
>>82985806
You mean how they have no fathers and crab bucket mentality?
>>
>>82985806
Don't be sorry, whites swarmed to Republicans because of the shit you're pushing. You fuckers managed to make Donald J. Trump the president because you were so hideously unappealing.
>>
>>82985925
Yeah, not quite as ignorant as that, but you're on the right track.
>>
>>82985488
this image pisses me the hell off. stop posting it faggot.
>>
>>82985928
Not to sorry really, dems got what was coming to them honestly, hopefully they will die out, but it's unlikely, they are still blaming comey and wikileaks for their shit campaign
>>
>>82985806
>white people don't know what it's like to be as poor as blacks

You're right, white people don't know what it's like to be poor and still get tons of shit handed to them. I've seen those fucking black people living in literally million dollar homes. Houses that would cost A MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS if they weren't set aside for "poor" blacks. White people only know what it's like to be poor and live in a poor person's house.
>>
File: PYdlf_Ki.png (233KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
PYdlf_Ki.png
233KB, 472x472px
>>82982020
>He is a master of manipulating people's racist and xenophobic tendencies (classic politics) and using hate and fear to when elections
kys
>>
>>82986027
Social programs are available for white people as well, the main thing we have going for us thought, is that we built the system, blacks were literally enslaved by it, so you can imagine it's favorable to be white in america
>>
>>82986113
Please explain to me how the average white person benefits from ghettos, or violent crime, or paying tax dollars that just fund black people living in prison. It seems like all the shit that the left always trots out when talking about 'white privilege' is shit that makes white people's lives worse just by existing.
>>
>>82986113
Go suck a nigger dick already
>>
/tv/ really is the shittiest board
>>
>>82986113
>Still talking about slavery

Jesus Christ! Just let it go, already.
>>
>>82986155
The left hates the prison industrial complex now, the majority of people on welfare are whites, and how the fuck are whites responsible for perpetuating ghettos with tax dollars?

The poorest black regions, at least in America, are due to unemployment, Detroit and Chicago being the prime examples where steel and car manufacturing literally vanished.

Doesn't help the CIA used this as an opportunity to flood those areas with crime lords in order to offset the Iran-Contra fiasco under Raegan.

I'm not even that guy and I'm also not blaming whites for black's situation, but it's more complicated then just "Hurr it's the lefties fault"
>>
>>82986155
I think we should be proud to try to advance and move forward as a human race, if I can use my money to support the people to get education and job training that'd be ideal. We need to work together to solve the problems in the black community, they certainly don't seem they will fix it themselves. What is your solution? Kill all the niggers?
>>
Basically, we need to understand our civic duty as law abiding citizens. And I think it's fairly obvious if we just reallocated the defense budget we could solve a lot of our social issues
>>
should I get a trump tattoo on my back /tv/?
>>
netflix more often than not puts out kino so yes
>>
>>82986822
Haha, good one.
>>
File: 1484630727843.jpg (638KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1484630727843.jpg
638KB, 2400x1800px
>>82984434
>Except for the ones that do for some reason
Do you know what averages are?

You know there are gorillas who are domesticated and know sign language, right? Would you throw your kid into the gorilla enclosure at the zoo? You're an evil racist if you wouldn't because not all gorillas are bloodthirsty primates that would tear a human to pieces in a heartbeat.
>>
>>82979734
I thought that was Doug Benson in make up for a while, but then I remembered he can't act, and he wasn't taking about dude weed.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.