[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me, dude. Episode 9 had me actually crying a little, twice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: new-pope-hbo[1].jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
new-pope-hbo[1].jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Fuck me, dude.
Episode 9 had me actually crying a little, twice no less. What the fuck.

How is this so good?
>>
>>82976850
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>82976850
I like it too
>>
I'm catholic and refuse to watch such heretical media
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK4rhSdUwg8
>>
File: 1489206416885.jpg (63KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1489206416885.jpg
63KB, 650x842px
>>82976850
Episode 5 is my favourite. Lenny is at his lowest point and we're just starting to see how much of an impact the lack of love has on him.

>mfw that intro music
>>
How do you guys feel about episode 10 being confirmed the end of Lenny's story, and the next season following a new pope entirely?
>>
>>82979068
I don't think that has been confirmed.
>>
>>82979131
http://variety.com/2017/tv/in-contention/jude-law-young-pope-season-2-1202429066/
>>
>>82976850
Show made me cry a lot in the last 3 eps
>>
>>82978718
What's heretical about it?
>>
File: watch it voiello.jpg (18KB, 325x293px) Image search: [Google]
watch it voiello.jpg
18KB, 325x293px
>>82978718
>>
>it's another typical pretentious but empty european show

Jude Law was good though
>>
>>82979220
Nothing in that interview confirms anything. Although I do think Lenny's story is over, production on the new series hasn't even begun yet. Who knows if it'll be another new pope or not.
>>
>>82976850
>Young Pope
>Jude Law
The youngest Pope ever was Benedict XI, who was in his early teens. Second and third were 18 and 20.
>>
>>82980661
Well it's not called The Youngest Pope.
>>
Vapid sentimentalism.
>>
>>82980661
Benedict XI was born in 1240 and became Pope in 1303. By my calculation that's 63.

You probably meant Benedict IX.
>>
My favorite episode was the Africa episode
>Pope has just lost his best friend and feels the blame of the world
>Finally willing to assess where he went wrong and try something different
>Decides to go to Africa despite his petty dislikes
>Still manages to not be seen in public but finally makes good use of it
>Voiello gets to dish out his burns probably like he did in the old days
>Followed up by Pius dropping nuclear burns
>Actually begins to impress people instead of causing them to hate him
>Proving his saint nature by smiting someone
It was an awesome episode
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.