[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this a good show? What was your favorite season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: The Apprentice.jpg (895KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Apprentice.jpg
895KB, 1920x1080px
Was this a good show? What was your favorite season?
>>
>>82973255
>What was your favorite season?
the one with Arnie as it was finally good
>>
>>82973255
>What was your favorite season?
The one where the contestant screams at him that it's "HER TURN NOW" but he smugly remarks "wrong"
>>
The one where he had two scoops of ice cream and sucked Putins cock
>>
>>82973255
The one where he became President of the United States despite the entirety of corporate media trying to take him down
>>
The one where a man holding openly fascist views was allowed to have his own television show until he got popular enough to take over the whole country after which the media pretended it was against him all along. That was a fun one.
>>
The one where Trump says: "The master must sometimes become The Celebrity Apprentice," and then wins the presidency.
>>
File: feels.png (598KB, 1772x379px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
598KB, 1772x379px
>>82973255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUr3skWb6zA
>who's the guy on the far right?
>>
>>82973255
I absolutely love that he has become the president
>>
File: jack.png (684KB, 961x547px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
684KB, 961x547px
>>82973370
didn't take long for trolls to start up
>>
>>82973255
I liked that season with that redheaded singer chick with the mouthpiece.
>>
>>82973370
>>>reddit
>>
>>82973313
kek this sounds funny, got a clip.
>>
Celebrity Apprentice was full 100% dogshit.

OG normie Apprentice however? Was pretty awesome for it's first three seasons. However, NBC got greedy with the show in seasons 2-3 and did two different versions of EACH episode, one that focused on each week's challenge and the other one was Donald-centric as he bitched out people during the boardroom portion of the episode.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.