[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimmy Schmidt Season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1487.jpg (252KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.jpg
252KB, 2000x1000px
Why isn't as good as the first two?
>>
>>82968315
she will always be bad blowjob girl
>>
This shows ok but have any of you notuced the large quantity of 'white people jokes'? Just seems like too many to me...
>>
>>82968315
>We're the worst.

If it's any consolation, the only non-retards on this show are white men.
>>
Writing out David Cross in Season 3 seemed unusual, but he was never being fully utilised anyway
>>
>>82970485
He was a shit character. The only thing David Cross has ever been good in is Arrested Development.
>>
>>82968315
why is she so perfect?
>>
>>82971518
because she's a 30 year old who acts like a kid
>>
>>82970556
he also did a pretty good job with The Leftovers
>>
>>82968315
>Telethon for New Jersey, Exit 1-30

ass someone from NJ I laughed harder then I should have
>>
>>82968315

I love it but Ellie Kemper is not suited for HD. She's aging fast.
>>
>>82968315
I think it's better than Season 2

>I'm in the drug business take a pen
>"CRACK"
>>
>>82968315
Kimmy Schmidt is for manchildren. Pretty sure she's a kike too
>>
>>82971590
what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>82968315
First episode of third season suck I know but calm down. It really took off in second half.
>>
>>82973707
>>82968315
The exposition on beginning, god, couldn't the make some subtitles or emulate star wars beginning or something. Characters shouldn't tell each other things they already know.
>>
Surprised /tv/ hasn't jumped on the Mara Mara joke
>>
>>82973788
Tina make notes
>>
>>82968315
I tried watching this shit once couldn't make it past the 3rd episode

I have a thing for the main actress since the office though
>>
Titus Andromedon is the best gay character in tv history.
>>
>>82974029

Nah, Max from Happy Endings
>>
>>82968315
your delusional
>>
>>82974029
Dean from Community
Mac Always Sunny
>>
I want to sex kimmy
>>
>>82974029
Captain Flint Black Sails
>>
Implying it was good

>theme song is "women are strong as hell"

in fact they're not, studies show that they are 40-60% weaker than men not to mention brain size, yet this nazifeminism SJW blatant propaganda tries to shoehorn their bullshit factoids since the beginning, as blatant as it is why not directly sing "death to all white conservative men"?
>white woman have a black boyfriend
How surprising!
>>
>>82970556
>not liking Mr Show

You are a homo.
>>
Jesus christ she looks like shit
>>
>>82974196
>cant watch black saisl because they characters doesnt look like they do in black flag

well ok
>>
>>82973793
This show isn't big on /tv/ and it's early. Mara Mara and the conspiracy musician would certainly become memes if it were more popular.
>>
>>82974029
Agreed. Also the best black character.
>>
How do you guys watch this fag shit?
I get that it makes fun of SJW's sometimes, but I don't think it's audience really understands.
>>
>>82975079
So? It's pretty good at satirising a lot of stuff.
>>
>>82975079
>literally making fun of hillary
>making fun of the college retards
>the asians niggers in s2

I get it and I don't care about other people.
>>
>>82975449
I caught an episode at my (gay) friend's house last night.
A joke where someone "majors in Swedish candy" or whatever the joke was is shitty and lazy, even if it does roast a sensitive demographic.
>>
>>82974294

damn, whats her real age?
>>
I didn't even realize this was out.

Liked the first season, was really underwhelmed by the second season.
>>
>>82974252
it didn't age well at all neither in content nor aesthetic.
>>
>>82968315
I still like it (watched the first two episodes) but I think the problem is that there's not a huge direction for the show.
first season was the best because it all lead up to the ending trial
>>
>>82975937
ottizem
>>
>>82974142
The Dean was apparently not homosexual. His sexuality could not be defined. Or so goes one of the shitty premises from season 5?
>>
>>82977952
he might have had a weird sexuality but he was still gay for Jeff
>>
>>82968315
Is her new look terrible, or is she just aging ridiculously fast?
>>
>>82978000
I miss her long red hair
>>
>>82968315
>good
>first two
kek
>>
>>82978000
She never looked that young to begin with. Her crows feet are really fucking bad and have been since The Office.
>>
>>82971590
That was Carrie Coon
>>
>>82978000
she looked almost the same age as Lisa Kudrow during the final episode of season 2
>>
>>82978000
it looks like she got tanner, which can make your wrinkles worse. also the curly hair makes her look older
>>
He's a Muslim Jew!
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.