[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Shane Black make the same movie twice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: shanehack.jpg (397KB, 1050x1139px) Image search: [Google]
shanehack.jpg
397KB, 1050x1139px
Why did Shane Black make the same movie twice?
>>
>>82963281

>twice

He's done it way more times than that.
>>
>>82963281
Because last time he didn't have access to lolis.
>>
>>82963427
>Because last time he didn't have access to lolis.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang starts off with a little girl getting her shit slapped
>>
>>82963281
>>82963401
Keeps getting better actors
>>
>>82963478
OP demonstrates a significant drop in quality though.
>>
>>82963427
i think you mean last time he didnt have access to a goose
>>
>>82963281
>twice
it's all he makes
>>
File: IMG_0315.gif (494KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.gif
494KB, 500x313px
>>82963281
Weeeell, it can be called "Formula" ... In my opinion, the previous one worked so much better than 2nd time around.
>>
It may as well be a series.

>70s
The Nice Guys

>80s
Lethal Weapon

>90s
Last Boy Scout

>00's
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
>>
Imagine if The Nice Guys made a billion dollars and Hollywood tried to imitate it instead of making more capeshit. The Nice Guys is far from perfect, but I'd love to see that.
>>
>>82965589
You know that thousands of non-capeshit movies come out every year, right?
>>
>>82967335
how many body cop movies came out in 2016???
>>
Just wait before he reveals The Predator is a buddy movie about two predators hunting down humans.
>>
It's still hilarious. If he did nothing but make this same type of movie for the rest of his life I would still see every one.
>>
Because Shane "The Hack" Black is a one-trick pony making the same tired obnoxious manchild-friendly movie again and again featuring the exact same tropes, characters and plots.

Get ready for his version of Predator injected with as much of the patented Black Cancer as possible.
>>
>>82967634

Yet you've seen most of his films, so who's the real hack?
>>
>>82967666
>i've seen most of his films

I've seen parts of most of his films
They're insufferable and indistinguishable
>>
>>82967777
yet you love to hate them
>>
>>82967826
I do love to piss in a toilet
>>
>>82963281
You will never have the main two female leads of those movies in a threesome

why live.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.