[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Was it kino?
>>
>>82962812
Yes
>>
>>82962812
Had its moments but nothing spectacular.
I though the ending sequence was stupid but the opening was borderline masterpiece.
>>
For a low budget movie

It was actually pretty good

Story was actually pretty good and wasn't boring

The Russian parts were perfect
And if you know Russian like me it just made it even more funnier
>>
File: cover-bladeofimmortal-v1[1].jpg (107KB, 550x727px) Image search: [Google]
cover-bladeofimmortal-v1[1].jpg
107KB, 550x727px
yes and they say this one is kinda the same
>>
>>82964431

>Manji
>mustache

why
>>
>>82962812
You can't just glue a bunch of action scenes together while ignoring all narrative and story elements.
>>
File: bladeactor1[1].jpg (22KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
bladeactor1[1].jpg
22KB, 266x400px
>>82964450
yeah, and a bit old looking. and no svastika on his kimono. but still, the reviews are good, and some other pics i don't see him having that moustache
>>
>>82964482
why? it worked. and it has a followable story
>>
>>82964551
It worked and was followable but it was mediocre and had so much room to improve. As an experimental film it was a success but it can't be compared to actual kino.
>>
>>82964607
>As an experimental film it was a success but it can't be compared to actual kino.

People that talk like you should be spayed.
>>
>>82964482
Not all movies need some convoluted plot, this film would have been garbage if they tried to stretch it too far. If anything, the story wasn't the point of the movie, but it was concise, contained and did exactly what it needed to do.
>>
>>82964672
Kino - thought provoking, universally emotional, consistent writing with beautiful shots and room for creative, innovative directing and cinematography
Experimental film - focused on one unorthodox method of film
Nothing I said was wrong
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.