[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hoooo shi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Holy shit I just found this board because I only ever do /x/. Is this really where shitposts come from?

LET'S TALK ABOUT INSPECTOR REX.

The most emotionally disturbing, walks the line between being a kids' show about an intelligent dog and a rape murder mystery, uncanny valley, also it's in German.

Please, God, make it not have happened. And if it did, please reveal its purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvA7ZucEqlU
>>
ins
pe
ct
or
>>
Austrian tv at its finest.

Also the dog inexplicably changes every season.
>>
>>82961055
it is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen.
>>
does he fuck dog
>>
>>82961064
Like, let me expand. The Bane thing, I get it. I know what you guys do. But if you want to inflict true fear upon people, and make them feel like children, this is a show that will allow you to do that.
>>
>>82960976
Nice Childhood memories

I remember the dog To be a good boy
>>
>>82961117
you see what it's done to this person?
>>
>>82961117
this individual has suffered inexpressible psychological trauma due to inspector rex. just look at their post.
>>
>>82961090
Well he is German so of course.
>>
>>82960976
Rex really loves those hamrolls.
>>
>>82961108

I don't remember that show being that disturbing. Got any episodes that stuck out for you? I might have to revisit this series now.

Anyways I always liked this show because they used to air it around 2 pm in my country and all the shows that came during that time period were boring ass shit like Emmerdale and Days of our lives. Sunday afternoon kino for sure.
>>
File: 0169498d6336ecee64ad682e8727106f.jpg (376KB, 2640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0169498d6336ecee64ad682e8727106f.jpg
376KB, 2640x1920px
Did anybody watch Der Clown as a kid?
>>
>>82961378
why did he wear the mask? i think i recall the clown being a policeman but i dont remember the reasoning behind his disguise
>>
>>82961520
because he faked his own death
>>
>>82960976
But what was so disturbing in comissar Rex?
>>
>>82960976

Is this anything like Army Dog?
>>
>>82961369
I was introduced to it as an adult for some reason.

My mother watched it.

Drugs don't help.

It's the... it's the music, and the dog, and the fact that the crime is always some sort of Hellraiser AIDS rape while the dog merrily solves clues. But it walks the line between fantasy and reality. The dog is sometimes a dog, sometimes a detective. Sometimes an adult police show, sometimes a children's dog show. It's like Salvia, the show.
>>
>>82961349
Yeah and he feeds the dog hamrolls. You have to watch it. He tosses them to the dog, and. It's like, after finding a fat guy's body in freezer, that a whole apartment building covered up the murder of for some reason, or a whole group of people killing each other because they all think they have AIDS, he's back at the station, and Rex punks the fat cop by knocking over his coffee or something, and slow motion jumps in the air for a ham roll. My memories of it are... hazed, confused. Like memories of seeing Cthulhu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.