[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did they go too far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1001_chef-torn-apart.jpg (165KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1001_chef-torn-apart.jpg
165KB, 500x386px
did they go too far?
>>
>>82957378
it was pretty gross
>>
Killing Brian was way worse
>>
Nah, Issac Hayes was a scientologist.
I guess I sorta feel bad for him, Trey and Matt because he died two years after this episode aired and he was forced out of the show by other scientologists.
>>
>>82957378
I felt worse for a random town guy in the running of the bulls episode from way back; he self-impales by accident. It scarred me.
>>
>>82957378
That's how they killed him?! I never saw that episode.
>>
>>82957378
Nah it just came off as being extremely petty and butthurt. Wonder how people who don't even know the backstory of this episode feel about it, must be weird to see Chef suddenly appear again only to become a pedophile who gets killed off in such a brutal way.
>>
>>82958847
He only became a pedophile because the Super Adventure Club subverted him, it wasn't his fault. They baited him with adventure and in the end he became a monster.
>>
>>82958669
But who actually watches Family Guy?
>>
even back then talking about how stupid scientology is was old
>>
>>82958691
I thought this aired after he died until this past year for some reason and they were just being edgy, no clue why considering I watched this episode when it first aired.
>>
>>82958947
Why are we talking about Family Guy when the question was regarding South Park?
>>
File: tom.hanks.jpg (21KB, 267x338px) Image search: [Google]
tom.hanks.jpg
21KB, 267x338px
>>82958847
Isaac Hayes leaving the show was all over the news and the episode was hyped, literally no one didn't know the backstory. The parallels between a seemingly ordinary individual being brainwashed by a strange cult should have been obvious to even the simplest mind, pity you didn't get it.
>>
>>82959177
If I didn't get it I wouldn't be bringing up the backstory at all you nincompoop.
>>
>>82957378
Nah

the best South Park episodes were always the episodes that ripped Scientology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4-20wfzZs
>>
>>82959017
the problem is Scientology is still very popular and ruining people's lives.
It seems like an easy target but they're still have a lot of power.

The fact Hubbard was a satanist dead beat dad that lied about his navy service hasn't seemed to deter people as much as you would expect.
>>
>scientology
oh no my media jew overlords do not approve at all.
>>
>>82959177
I was 12 years old when this episode aired.
I didn't care about any of that shit because I was too busy playing Xbox 360.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.