[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it, it's going to be a masterpiece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 02152652376.png (999KB, 2413x1011px) Image search: [Google]
02152652376.png
999KB, 2413x1011px
Face it, it's going to be a masterpiece
>>
File: meontheright-1.jpg (3MB, 1351x3701px) Image search: [Google]
meontheright-1.jpg
3MB, 1351x3701px
>>82957039
It's gonna be trash
>>
>>82957095
This post is so autistic
>>
>>82957132
Looks fine to me starshitter
>>
>>82957039
have fun with your gay new franchise
>>
It's gonna be an okay 7/10 middle of the road flick. But people on both sides won't stop blabbing on about it and then I'll kill myself.
>>
>>82957039
>According to ab old reported script leak, Snoke is Anakin's father.
>There's a magic force tree that long ago was connected to a light side girl and a dark side boy.
>Rey is the re-incarnation of the light side girl
>Rey is the Chosen One
>All that stuff with Luke and Vader was meaningless and they're nobodies.
>Kylo will become more and more like Vader.
>Also Finn gets to ride a horse

The salt will be amazing.
>>
>>82957039
Its gonna be a forgettable, uninteresting trash tier movie like the whole franchise is if you don't like muh medieval spess knights.
Its also going to be sanitized, focus grouped into bland paste that the last movie was.

You'll enjoy it anyway.
>>
>rejects the ways of the jedi and becomes a jedi
Star Wars fans are mentally retarded
>>
>Revenge of the Jedi

The fuck? Are you retarded or am I in the wrong timeline again?
>>
>>82959692
>Revenge of the Jedi

Its always been that, newfag Fuck ouuta here with Mandella shit
>>
>>82957095
>there will be blood
oh fuck you, this bait image is perfect, it managed to get me mad even though I know what it is, 10/10
>>
>>82959244
>disney movie
>7/10
I'm curious what the fuck is a 5 to you? Because if any derivative jewish propaganda is a 7 then what the hell is mediocrity to a complete dumb ass like you?
>>
File: 447x600.jpg (80KB, 447x600px) Image search: [Google]
447x600.jpg
80KB, 447x600px
>>82959380
This is no longer poetry.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.