[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the apple pie with a slice of cheddar of cinema?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: o.jpg (90KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
90KB, 1000x1000px
What is the apple pie with a slice of cheddar of cinema?
>>
>>82956485
MOOOOOODS
>>
what's wrong with americans?
>>
>>82956532
>>82956485
But also to answer your question any americana satire
>>
>>82956485
Meaning you take two separate things that are good on their own and then combine them to make an acquired taste?
>>
>>82956485
Ridley's new alien films.

The base product, a sci-fi thriller with interesting concepts that should be interesting and delicious with just those 2 ingredients.

But then there's a kraft cheese of cliche horror tropes overlaid atop this apple pie, which renders the dish into something pedestrian.
>>
>>82956485
The pie is supposed to be cold and the cheese unmelted. You're eating it wrong.
>>
>>82956485
this is unironically the most disgusting thing I have seen on /tv/
>>
>>82956589
>cold apple pie

??????
>>
hip hop music in historical films
>>
>>82956571
Sure
>>
This doesn't seem that bad to me, thinly sliced apple with a thin slice of cheese is 10/10. Only thing that might be weird about this is the extra sweetness and the spices.
>>
>>82956485
Thank You for Smoking
>>
File: 1446067017112.jpg (111KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1446067017112.jpg
111KB, 640x631px
if you're looking for a truly great combination try fapping on acid.
>>
it's just part of jiggacoonspookjews historiography.
>>
>>82956485
>>82956630
One of the variants of the apple pie recipe in my mommy's cookbook calls for shredded cheese on top to be baked with it. Maybe it used to be more mainstream.
>>
>cheddar

More like american cheese high in aluminium.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.