[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just shoot an arrow into Isildorf's back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: elronfacepalm.jpg (53KB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
elronfacepalm.jpg
53KB, 960x404px
Why didn't he just shoot an arrow into Isildorf's back?
>>
>>82954711
>shooting fish in a barrel

i bet you think genders are equal to each other too.
god u fags are insufferable
>>
Because that's kinslaying and it has never ended well for Elves
>>
>>82954711
Because people have emotions and they were friends
>>
Because the ring would make Isildur snatch the arrow out the arrow and then disintegrate Elrond with laser eye beams. Or it would just make him invisible and killable by Orcs. Some ring of power that was.
>>
isnt destroying the ring more important than kinslaying?
>>
>>82955074
No
>>
>>82954711
How is he going to explain the murder to Isildurs massive army. Best case scenario, Elrond is exiled or executed. More likely is a war between Numenoreans and Elves.
>>
>>82955051
Can regular stuff hurt you with the ring on? They never really specify. Isildur died when the ring fell off, but we've never seen if someone gets hurt while wearing it.

Maybe thats why Frodo had to be wearing the ring for the Wraith King to stab him
>>
Why didn't Galadriel just riverdance to mordor with the ring?
>>
>>82956168
guess you missed the end of the series when golem bites his finger off while invisible
>>
>kills Isildur
>takes ring
>become corrupt by its power

Also, I think in the book the significance of the ring was not known and they never got that close to destroy it.
>>
>>82956056

Why couldn't he just say that he went mad and jumped in after the ring
>>
>>82954711
why didn't Elron tell anyone about the ring since it ultra dangerous or some shit?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.