[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo Season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 32125937034_84056b2ca2_o.jpg (470KB, 1341x1920px) Image search: [Google]
32125937034_84056b2ca2_o.jpg
470KB, 1341x1920px
Episode 1 7/10
Episode 2 7/10
Episode 3 2/10
Episode 4 9/10
Episode 5 8/10

Did episode 4 save the season?
>>
>rating episode 3 that low

ask me how I know you're a pleb
>>
>>82954775
a bottle episode set in LA where nothing happens, no humor, and no connection to the ongoing story, and a crappy science fiction tale to boot, and only showing one main character, which is the least compelling of the characters in this years ensemble.

Yet some will insist that it good for meta reasons.
>>
>>82954528
Episode 1 was the best though.
>that vargas scene
>that Carrie cook entering with shotgun scene
>the sensor door
>tfw no glass eye con gf with dirty periods
>>
>>82955379
>the sensor door
That was episode 2
>>
>>82955453
No it wasn't. I just saw episode 2
>>
>>82955505
It is 4 mins and 45 seconds into the 2nd episode anon.
>>
>>82955572
Oh that explains why it said resume when I watched episode 2 today. My b
Also can I marry MEW? I want to suck nutcrackers out of her asshole
>>
File: Fargo season 3 - MEW.webm (1MB, 1280x638px) Image search: [Google]
Fargo season 3 - MEW.webm
1MB, 1280x638px
>>82955646
If she was a decent woman she be worth getting fired over
>>
>>82955646
>I want to suck nutcrackers out of her asshole
>>
Oh what a day
S1>S2>movie=S3 (so far)
>>
>>82955453
It happened in episode 1 as well

also episode 4
>>
>>82954864
>set in LA
>only showing one main character

only parts of your post I agree with
>>
>>82957070
You disagree it a bottle episode?

You thought the science fiction tale was good?
Which of the main characters is less compelling then Gloria?
>>
>>82957151
Bottle episodes usually use only the primary sets and few, if any, non-regular castmembers, in order to save money.

This episode took place in entirely original settings, two different time periods, necessitating the crew traveling to another part of the country, and required several non-regular castmembers, including a couple of relatively well-knowns.

I very much liked the sci-fi tale.
I can help.

I like Gloria. Probably Ray is less compelling for me, but I like him too.
>>
>>82957264
>entirely original settings, two different time periods, necessitating the crew traveling to another part of the country
The cast and crew are mostly LA , so it was less travel, and the hotel and bar are preexisting locations that are rented out on a regular basis for film shots.

I will give that they picked up Ray Wise and the guy from Sunny - no idea if it was a "I want to be on the show so pay me scale and I will be in LA." or something more.

apparently, likeing or disliking the science fiction tale is the make or break with the episode.
>>
>>82955798
>I want to suck big turds out of her asshole
>>
>>82954864
No you're right. Gloria sucks, the L.A. trip was surprisingly dull, the Sci-Fi stuff is pretty off the rack and probably won't mean shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.