[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 666.jpg (127KB, 1586x869px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
127KB, 1586x869px
what did you guys think of the supenatural season finale? i, for one, thought it was awesome.

what are your predictions for next season? do you think can and crowley are really dead?
>>
>>82953978

fuck i thought it was the best ending since season 4.
Crowley is finally dead and he's not coming back - everyone else will mes thinks.
>>
>>82953978
Dropped when they killed the colt some eps ago

After all the fuck ups they did ( literally ignoring Miguel in the excuse ''he went mad when he was 1 year with lucifer in the cage, even tho he is the mightiest archangel who faced lucifer before) I was the only person I know who stil watched this crap

But decided to watch the finale, great performance from Jensen, some cringy dialogue the gun fight scene was ridiculous biased towards the hunters, Cas death was rushed, Crowley death while meaningful was rushed too, antichrist is a already-born-asshole, BMOL turned out to be assholes without a cause and are already out after 1 attack at their american base

Well, at least next season is probably the last boys
>>
Oh, they also killed Rowena and Cas is basically a cuck
>>
File: Supernatural.jpg (106KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural.jpg
106KB, 720x404px
>>82953978
This was some cheap corny crazy shit
>>
Why is SPN so cheap when they have so many fans tho?
>>
/tv/ really don't likes to talk about SPN it seems
>>
>>82954657
Cuz it's WB. They need all their shekels to keep their DC franchise afloat.
>>
File: 1491499864869.jpg (22KB, 540x404px)
1491499864869.jpg
22KB, 540x404px
>tfw can't forgive these cucks for killing the colt
>>
>>82957194
>Powerful gun, capable of killing anything
>Nerfed on S5, can't kill 5 things in creation
>Gutted so hard in S12 some bitch ass demon on the same tier as Azazel can just melt the colt in a few seconds with one hand

Its like they write this bad on purpose
>>
>>82954078
i think hr will come back simply because he died in another timeline and he didn't have a "life" to give since in the original timeline he was already dead and demon so he didn't have a life to give
>>
>>82953978
>>82954078
I agree, best season finale.

And build up was good, albeit lackluster, as well.

Tumblrina fans are going to be so pissed until October.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.