[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darth Maul double ended dildo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 303x166px
Ok, ok. Many of /tv/ denizens can appreciate the sequels. Others think they are unredeemable horseshit.

But can we at least agree that this lightsabre fight was the most kino of them all?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU
>>
How did Obi break Maul's saber in half yet it still worked?
>>
>>82949307
the force
>>
>>82949322
Thanks George
>>
>>82949307
I imagine that it is two lightsabres more or less welded together and if you broke it off at one end without damaging at least the components of ONE of the sabres, it would be ok.
>>
>>82949245
absolutely

it really begs the question why the rest of the fights in the series are so bland
>>
>>82949307
One half had the high ground over the other which gave it special energy transferring properties.
>>
>>82949307
It's more like 2 lightsabers together than push 1 button and both sides light up. There's probably dead space in the center
>>
I was hoping it was an actual double ender fight so I could send it to my nerdy Star Wars gf
>>
>>82949514
Rule 34
>>
File: 1487721346987.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487721346987.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>82949245
To be perfectly honest, I thought Phantom Menace had the skeletons of a good movie. The execution was subpar but an interesting narrative was there.

I thought not immediately making Obi Wan a master was interesting. I thought Maul was a good henchman. I thought Naboo was a great planet. For all the hype around the Republic in the OT, I thought showing it as a corrupt mess was very interesting.

It just fell off in the execution.
>>
>>82949815
>I thought Maul was a good henchman

don't know how they'd do it, but showing his backstory and horrific training would have been cool.
>>
>>82949307
Why didn't Obi Wan just use Force Speed to save Qui Gon?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.