[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a good show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Was it a good show?
>>
Up until season 6 it was one of the best ever
>>
reddit
>>
>>82949218
self-hating contrarian
>>
>>82949190
How so?
>>
the greetest
>>
>>82949290
That's when they tried to bring it back with the first movie and it was just bad in comparison. Not terrible, but noticeably worse
>>
>>82949414
The whole show seems really campy and cheesy though. It never seemed that funny to me. Yet everyone loves it....
>>
>>82949110
How did a comedy manage to have kino episodes such as The Luck of the Fryrish
>>
>>82949110
One of the best cartoons.

>>82949477
Fix your taste.
>>
DEATH!
>>
gags and jokes were cute.
stories were mostly pointlessly overrated and meh.
>>
>>82949110
It's overrated. It suffers from too many instances where the writers force characters to say things they wouldn't have otherwise said for the sake of comedy.
>>
It was very good until they decided to bring it back after cancellation. Those episodes were fan service cancer.
>>
Top tier pre movies, I think the emotional episodes are overrated though
>>
What was with that episode where everyone decided to go full gender war?
Every single character was acting out of character, it was cringy as fuck.
Dropped the show right there, why can't good shows just stay dead and leave us with our memories? Why do they need to milk every show until all of the good will from the earlier seasons is gone?
Twin peaks is next.
>>
it's about as good as Simpsons episodes that ran at the same time
>>
File: Scruffy.gif (445KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Scruffy.gif
445KB, 400x267px
>>82949301
>>
>>82950395
>fix your tastes

So you have no argument. Face it, the show is super campy and cheesy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.