[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
"My name is CIA, king of kings:
Look on my flight plans, ye Hotheads, and despair!"
>>
I guess it has something to do with the following quotes from david in prometheus:

"to create one must first destroy"

"why did you create me"
"because we could I guess"
"imagine how dissapointed you would be if you heard the same thing from your creator"

When the humans met their makers and got a hostile reply
>>
Such beautiful cinematography in this scene. All those engineers getting decimated while he looked town on them in anger.
>>
>>82947951
*down
>>
>>82947762
He didn't want them cutting and hoarding all the delicious wheat.
>>
File: 1494903189926.jpg (270KB, 954x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1494903189926.jpg
270KB, 954x1092px
>>82947762
They took his tendies
>>
File: 1489840210185.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1489840210185.png
21KB, 200x194px
>>82947951

This scene was amazing, same when David first wakes up and serves tea.

But then it also has stupid as fuck camera work shaking around because the characters are running, or that vomit inducing scene with Daniels hanging from a rope fighting the alien with a space axe

it makes my feelings towards covenant confusing because some of it is brilliant and some of it is crap
>>
>>82948078
I nearly burst out laughing when the space axe came on
>>
File: Prom4.jpg (193KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
Prom4.jpg
193KB, 1000x625px
Why didn't we see any engineer UFOs in covenant?

Why didn't they figure out the engineers were all dead and this human robot was in charge?
>>
>>82947762
Literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>82948078
Yeah, the rope scene was pure cancer. This movie had some of the highest highs and lowest lows.
>>
Just got back from seeing it. Fucking awesome desu. Probably third best in the franchise behind the first two.
>>
File: EX2017_BE_1_4_M.jpg (111KB, 474x620px) Image search: [Google]
EX2017_BE_1_4_M.jpg
111KB, 474x620px
>>82948078
>Daniels hanging from a rope fighting the alien with a space axe

scott reads /tv/ and told us to go fuck ourselves
>>
File: dassides.jpg (128KB, 634x709px) Image search: [Google]
dassides.jpg
128KB, 634x709px
>>82948063
>that picture
>>
why didn't anyone follow safety or quarantine protocols?

why did david create the eggs when the spores were more efficient and capable?

why did that one guy know so much about wheat but wasn't surprised they could breath the atmosphere on a planet that just popped up out of nowhere?
>>
>>82948325
>why didn't anyone follow safety or quarantine protocols?
It's a movie bro

>why did david create the eggs when the spores were more efficient and capable?
>spores were more efficient and capable
Proof?

>why did that one guy know so much about wheat
He was their plant dude

>wasn't surprised they could breath the atmosphere on a planet that just popped up out of nowhere
They got wheat n shit on this planet nigga
>>
>>82948325
>why didn't anyone follow safety or quarantine protocols?
Literally everyone was married to or fucking each other. They acted on emotion.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.