[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

on a scale of one to ten, how bad do you think this hurt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2674.jpg (152KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2674.jpg
152KB, 1600x900px
on a scale of one to ten, how bad do you think this hurt?
>>
>>82945174
>Anyone have orange slices?
>>
>>82945174

Five

>>82945183

top lel
>>
>>82945174
>>
>>82945174
To Luke that was probably a ten.

A four or five to an actually trained Jedi though.

Two for Anakin.
>>
It's weird how Luke and Mace were the only ones to actually cry out when they lost a limb. Well, I guess that dude from the first Star Wars did too but he also randomly bled for some reason.
>>
>>82945174
I'd give it a 6. The lazer sword would have sealed the wound. Phantom limb would probably been the worst part.
>>
>>82945174
Fucking pussy.
>>
File: IMG_3596.jpg (106KB, 604x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3596.jpg
106KB, 604x316px
>>
>instantly cauterizes the wound and kills the nerve endings
>hurt
>>
About tree fiddy
>>
>>82945442
Luke seemed pretty in pain though..
>>
>>82945285
you're retarded aren't you anon?
>>
>>82945483
typical baby boomer crybaby
>>
>>82945442
right? I don't think it would hurt as bad as it would with a regular sword at least. Does cauterizing nerve endings work though?
>>
>>82945174
a handful
>>
>>82945483
that's because luke is a fag that would cry over anything
>>
>>82945174
Getting amputated/10
>>
>>82945174
It would be extremely painful (for you) for a few seconds, then a dull but durable pain until it's treated
>>
>>82945729
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little ‘anime’ post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just click Post. Oh, and we all know the word. The “epic” ‘anime’ meme, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking first reply. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Animefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “for you.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
Around 5 digits probably
>>
File: 1465972654044.jpg (13KB, 233x251px) Image search: [Google]
1465972654044.jpg
13KB, 233x251px
>>82945174
>>
>>82945174
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>82945495
He is following a strain of logic though. It's actually not that retarded even though I don't personally subscribe to what he's saying.
Anakin had experienced extreme pain.
>>
>>82945442
>>82945589
you don't cauterize nerve endings, you cauterize wounds. although that's kind of a meme and a lightsaber probably wouldn't instantly cauterize a wound, it doesn't work like that. there would be bleeding.

if your nerves get fucked they can stop working. I got cut pretty bad and it stopped hurting almost instantly, I have nerve damage and my skin is numb there now. so it really just depends on where you get cut and so on, pain is a really hard thing to actually quantify and predict. if your hand got cut off by a lazer like that it would probably hurt like a mad cunt for about 2 seconds and stop if it destroyed your nerves.
>>
Not nearly as bad as the hurt life can put on you.
>>
>>82945904
there was blood from darth maul IIRC
when he was cut in half i mean
>>
>>82945285
This

Luke was a total scrub.
>>
>>82945961
>Not nearly as bad as the hurt life can put on you.
I don't know man, if life cut my hand with a scorching hot fucking lightsaber it'd probably be the most extremely painful thing ever
>>
>>82945174
On a scale of 1 to kidney stone.
Probably a 5.
Maybe a 6.
>>
I'd say it was a 10 hands down.
>>
How is possible that the hand continues to grab the lightsaber if it is cut??
>>
>>82946357
kidney stones hurt that bad?
i have a family history and i fear
>>
>>82945174
>Loses arm to a cripple
Luke you waste
>>
>>82945961

Truly a sad end to him. All he ever wanted was to see his people prosper and find new lands to settle and grow crops.

That scene in the boat where he sees his family, and the priest next to the river shore really fucking hit me in the feels. The life he could have had if he wasn't such a great influential leader.
>>
Since the wound probably got cauterized instantly + shock I would guess it was more of the fact that he just realized he lost his hand and the duel more than the actual pain
>>
>tfw they ruined Vader is in the animated series

Guy is supposed to be an unbeatable mythical badass who kills everyone in his path.
>>
>>82946419
I'm more confused of how the lightsaber deactivates while his hand is still holding it...
>>
>>82946633

the laser button can be used manually or by the force
>>
>>82945961
>>82946498
oi retards, I came here to laugh at Luke, not feel feels
>>
>>82946633
>>82946676
Hence being able to throw a lightsaber
>>
>>82946243
On the initial cut and throughout the healing process, clean cuts are less painful than rough cuts.
>>
>>82946633
He probably squeezed his hand in pain the instant he got cut and it just stayed that way
>>
>>82945174

Obviously five...
>>
>>82946430
Canonically worse than childbirth, as both genders can get them so it's possible to compare the two. I've also seen multiple posters testify they'd rather reexperience getting compound fractures, getting shot, and having limbs blown off by IEDs, than reexperiencing a kidney stone.
Cluster headaches might be worse though idk, as people have killed themselves because of the pain. It's kind of hard to get their opinion on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6452jEhRHo&t=489s
>>
>>82946764
I chuckled.
>>
>>82946761
how if the hand doesn't have tension from the muscles or tendons?
>>
>>82946783
Kidney stones are not joke, if you have a family history of them stay the fuck away from soda or have extreme amounts of painkillers and alcohol on hand

>>82946819
Shitty writing by George, there are a few muscles in the hand and wrist for contraction but enough that would grip that tightly
>>
>>82946783
I know I'd rather get my hand cut off than pass another kidney stone.
>>
>>82946783
jesus fucking christ, that's terrible
i once heard my grandpa passing one in the latrine and his screams of pain were more terrifying than the nazgul
cluster headaches i'm fine, but those fucking stones seem like a sure thing in my future
help
>>
>>82946543

worst was anakin seeing his future. completely unnecessary and opens a massive plot hole
>>
>>82946880
>there are a few muscles in the hand and wrist for contraction but enough that would grip that tightly

I'm a male nurse since 7 years ago, I have seen very bad injures, cuts in the hand, etc. And can told you that a cut hand can't hold an object like that.

Also if you considers the weight of the lighsaber and the speed is lunched, it's impossible.
>>
>>82946498
>They gave him the Braveheart treatment at the end
Fuck, it still makes me depressed.

>>82946883
>in the latrine
Good lad, us farmboys should stick together.
>>
>>82945183
every time
>>
>>82946977
I'm hammered, meant to say not* enough that would grip that tightly

Not a medical professional at all but took several anatomy and physiology classes
>>
>>82945174
Hey man spoiler alert. I haven't seen that movie.
>>
>>82945285
But Mace Windu screamed just as loud.
>>
Wound is instantly cauterized and the nerve endings died soon after, it would still hurt like a bitch for a few seconds.
>>
>>82946977
how long would it take to bleed out form the femoral artery
>>82947015
>farmboys
you got me
haven't seen another latrine outside my grandparents and their neighbours' houses in my life
it's a rustic thing
>>
>>82945183
In my country they translated it for what it would be "Anyone have sugar cubes?", I guess it was a mix of ants and sportsman jokes, there's the saying here that ants love sugar.
>>
File: is it over.gif (759KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
is it over.gif
759KB, 500x281px
>>82946783
>be me in 2009
>get a kidney stone
>weird ass dull pain
>don't pass it in two weeks
>get it pulled out through my penis while i'm anesthetized
>>
>>82947105
Where's this retarded meme that the nerve endings die that soon after a wound like this coming from?
>>
>>82947015
>Braveheart treatment
Yeah it did look like something Mel would direct in a cruel mood.
>>
>>82947015
The story was written as such from the start, and the his last words are direct quotes too.
>"Grymta månde grisarna om de visste vad den gamle galten lider"
or
>"The little piggies must be grunting if the knew how the old boar is suffering"
>>
>>82947116
>how long would it take to bleed out form the femoral artery

it depends of how cut is the artery, but I would say a few minutes, 4-6.
>>
>>82947329
>that image
hey, i've got just the place for you buddy!
>>
>>82947104
Shot in the dark but Mace Windu wasn't a jedi master in the traditional sense, just an extremely powerful and aggressive warrior who commanded wars for the jedi. You hear Qui Gon barely make a noise, guessing from his meditation and constant composure he's more in tune with defensive arts of the force, of which Luke has learned none.
>>
>>82945174
Reasonably high, but the revelation about his family history probably did more to him than the physical pain of losing the hand. Barring the fatalities people seem to be up and about pretty quickly after lightsaber amputations.
>>
>>82947015
>>82947399
>Scandinavian snowniggers on my /tv/
I loathe you all
>>
>>82945174
Not too bad at first, then a little bit more.
>>
>>82947561
>Barring the fatalities people seem to be up and about pretty quickly after lightsaber amputations

isn't vader pretty much just half a torso with a head?
>>
>>82947589
t. Suomi
>>
>>82947793
Yes. But he's also seen breaking out of medical restraints -hours- after becoming a cyborg as a result of those injuries
>>
>>82946977
I call bullshit on that I was in an accident where tendons in my arm were severed, and my hand snapped shut instantly. paramedics had to use a fair bit of force to open my fingers up
>>
>>82945904
>you don't cauterize nerve endings, you cauterize wounds

learn to read
>>
>>82945174
I dunno honestly I'd think a lightsaber would burn all the nerve endings to make it almost instantly numb like a fourth degree burn and since the lightsaber is perfectly contained heat there wouldn't be any further burning deeper into the wound. Only thing I could imagine would maybe me pain from the bone cleaving?
>>
>>82945174
Maybe a 7
The hand has a lot of super sensitive nerve endings but he got him at the wrist
>>
At the moment itself it doesn't hurt, you wouldn't even feel it.
Your body blocks off the pain in the moments after experiencing major trauma.
It would probably hurt like a bitch in like 30 minutes though. Burns sting.
>>
I think Luke is crying more out of defeat and the horror of seeing his hand fly off his wrist than any actual pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 812x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 812x389px
Does Luke get a new swoop bike or motorcycle in VIII?

https://youtu.be/PvPMetoHa-w
>>
>>82949088

Yeah, I broke my middle and ring finger when a piece of iron blasted them (that shit was like 30kg or something), they didn't hurt at the moment, they were numb, but after like 5 minutes from that they started hurting like shit and they bleed like fucking crazy
>>
>>82946783
damn are they really that bad? i kind of assumed they were something almost everyone had to deal with at some point, is that not true? am i safe if i don't have a family history of kidney stone issues? is there anything i can do now to help prevent it from ever happening? the idea of it sounds so painful
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1600x1200px
>>82950050
If you eat too many beets you might get them...it depends on a lot of dietary and lifestyle factors.
>>
>>82947526
But Mace is one of the strongest Jedi. Being able to channel the dark side and all using his Vapaad
>>
>>82950050
Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water, avoid sugar and salt. Contrary to popular belief, dietary calcium doesn't lead to kidney stones, so don't avoid calcium. Oxalates can lead to kidney stones though, so avoid having too much of foods high in them (nuts, beets, spinach). Hydration is definitely most important though
>>
>>82946430
Start guzzling that cranberry juice now, son.

And ease up on the drinking and bad diet.
>>
>>82945285
Anakin had all of his limbs lopped off in one go and didn't even scream until he was roasted alive. That was one tough man.
>>
>>82945650
He totally had the chance to get some fine succ from his sister multiple times but was too much of a fag
>>
>>82945174
Not as bad as a vibroblade, the wound instantly cauterizes.
>>
>>82951196
No wonder so many people think that Luke should be gay all of a sudden.. he kinda is a fag though
>>
>>82950050
Put down the sodas and drink plenty of water throughout the day. Dehydration is the biggest contributor for people who aren't genetically predisposed to them.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 603x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 603x508px
>>82951334
>Luke's a fag now
Somebody stop this madman
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 261x261px
>>82945174
Who gave him the black eye? I don't remember that punch
>>
>>82951774
Vader threw something at his face when he became a Force Pitcher and Luke tried batting them off
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.