[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this how? I liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Fortitude-Banner.jpg (103KB, 798x559px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitude-Banner.jpg
103KB, 798x559px
Thoughts on this how?
I liked it
>>
>>82943271
I enjoyed it. It has that The Thing thing going for it. Season 2 wasn't as good as 1 but was still very good. Wasn't crazy about the ending of season 2 either.
>>
>>82943348
They totally fucked up the blending of sci-fi and mysticism in season 2. They should have gone with one or the other, shamans and evil biotech mercenaries don't go together.
>>
File: Fortitude [S01E09] A joke.webm (3MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitude [S01E09] A joke.webm
3MB, 1000x560px
>>82943271
I enjoyed Season 1
>>
>>82943484
>They totally fucked up the blending of sci-fi and mysticism in season 2.
True
I think the shamanism stuff was more inline with season 1.
>>
>>82943484
>>82943567
Yeah, season 2 was a much weirder show. I really enjoyed the first season because it was internally consistent, while the second seemed like they had two different, but good, ideas for the show's direction, and then put them together. I could get behind either the supernatural or the sci-fi route, but both at the same time just didn't click for me
>>
>>82943271
It was ok, which is a lot to say nowadays.
The police (all of them) were totally cringe.
>>
Season one was ok, but for some reason I didn't even bother with the second one after two or three episodes.
>>
>>82943271
Season 1 should have been full supernatural or batshit science fiction.

Season 2 tried to be both. No, fucking choose one. You can't have cake and eat it.

And once again, killing off Staley Tucci was such a massive mistake and blow to the series overall.
>>
Is Yelburton going to be ok?
>>
File: Fortitude [S01E02] qts.webm (1MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitude [S01E02] qts.webm
1MB, 1000x560px
>>82944689
The female cops are qt
>>
>>82947794
tfw no PC Ingrid gf
>>
>>82948355
Feels bad man
>>
>>82948490
>>82948490
>black man is a shitty parent
>cheats on his wife
>racemixed kid is an autistically screeching murderer
what did they mean by this
>>
>>82948797
Burn the coal, pay the toll anon.
>>
>>82948797
S2's only black guy is the killer

What was meant ?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.