[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baywatch is going to flop, isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1468692828710.jpg (263KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1468692828710.jpg
263KB, 1280x1920px
Baywatch is going to flop, isn't it?
>>
[innuendo making prominent use of the word "flop" and implying that I'd like her to ride my cock]
>>
>the rock
>light comedy
>big tits
>>
>>82940714
>Her tits are covered

Of course it is
>>
My dick won't be floppin that's for sure
>>
they should give ticket buyers the ability to beta test daddario vr sex game
>>
>>82940808
Well I'll tell you what isn't going to flop
>>
hopefully
>>
>>82940714
she decent earmuffs but everthing from the knee down looks like silly putty

how the fuck can such a sexy woman have elephant man tier lower legs?
>>
lets hurry up and get to the soul stealing greentext and vampire shoops
>>
File: 1486820413000.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1486820413000.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>82940812

>the rock can carry any movie
>Hercules
>GI Joe
>>
I'd let her flop her tits all over my dick
>>
>rehashed 90s tv show
>comedy
>Efron
>The Rock
it will do pretty good. No way a flop.
>>
Yeah but Rock will be fine he has another 3 or 4 blockbusters lined up.
>>
I'm gonna go ahead and say no although all my instincts are telling me yes. I think the rock is the only guy who can make this work so I'm predicting a small profit to be had
>>
>you'll never stroke her groins after a long day of filming
>>
Anyone who thinks this will flop, especially at this time of the year, is foolish.
>>
It'll do well at the box office, it's got literally everything, titties, nostalgia-rehash-reboot, action, exploding cars, romance, shitty one liners, 3 hot girls for the guys, the rock for the girls, zac efron for the gays, etc.
>>
>she isnt a lifeguard at a topless/nude beach
0/10 will not watch
>>
File: bulge.webm (3MB, 846x444px) Image search: [Google]
bulge.webm
3MB, 846x444px
>>82940818
>implying there isn't enough left uncovered for imagination to run its course
>>
>>82940714
>Full frontal male genital nudity: - "The scene shows Mitch playing a terrible prank on poor Matt when he tells him to check a dead man's naked body for evidence of a crime. The runnning joke has Efron handling the corpse's penis and scrotum and even lifting the organs up and out of the way so he can examine the skin area underneath"

>No female nudity whatsoever as is normal for this genre.

Yes
>>
>>82940714
yes it is, mr viral marketer, who shows up here constantly with the same post.
>>
>>82941773

Congratulations, you're autistic.
>>
*unflops dick*
>>
>>82940812

nobody watches a movie just for the rock
>>
>>82940714
Obviously. Literally nobody gives a shit about or asked for a Baywatch movie. What were they even thinking when they greenlit this trash?
>>
>>82942647
I do
>>
>>82940714
Flop up and down.
>>
>>82942647
I do

just gonna watch this for free on putlocker or something
>>
>>82942724
They're basically just recapturing the 21 Jump Street audience, and that movie made roughly 5x it's budget, and 22 Jump Street made over 6x it's budget
>>
>>82940714
Fuck the Rock. I'm only interested in this because of Alextitra
>>
>>82942962
This movie looks absolutely nothing like either one of those movies. Why would it capture their audiences?
>>
>>82940714
Oh look it's that retarded kid making yet again the same thread.
>>
>>82943085
>he didn't watch the trailer
>>
What other big comedy is coming out in the summer? I can't think of a single one therefore it will not flop.
>>
>>82941773
i found this webum very soothing

i want to touch cursors with you
>>
>>82940714
I wanna flop my dik all over she pusy
>>
>>82942647
>>82942647

you're a idiot who doesn't understand the mindset of the common moviegoer who just wants to go see something fun.

a big A lister action star like him is a HUGE DRAW and the main reason many people go to the movies
>>
>>82941773
give me a heads up whenever you shoot up the campus, famalam
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.