[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Childs infected?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: nigger.jpg (30KB, 718x355px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
30KB, 718x355px
Was Childs infected?
>>
The point of the movie was that neither of them at the end were infected. They chose to die meaninglessly.

Watch more David Lynch films to understand.
>>
Yes. Why else would he run off in the middle of a storm by himself?
>>
>>82939431
What do you mean? They were going to die regardless at that point whether they they trusted eachother or not
>>
>>82939258
Yes in The THing Game which was confirmed canon by John Carpenter, you find Mac alive and he confirms that Childs was infected and turned while sitting in the ice shortly after the end of the film
>>
>>82939258
we'll never know
>>
>>82939458

He thought he saw Blair
>>
>>82939544
How? Blair was in the generator room the whole time. And even if he did think he saw Blair, why didn't he immediately tell the others?
>>
>>82939258
Seeing as the Thing doesn't infect you, it kills you, I would say no
>>
No both are human
>>
>>82939258
No cold breath but Mac has cold breath = ending explained
>>
>>82939468
The ship was never destroyed. They could have escaped
>>
>>82939866

His line in the movie is literally he thought he saw Blair.
>>
>>82940348
b-but, i-it does infect you
>>
>>82940456

Yeah, when he had already potentially been attacked by The Thing. That guys point is, why didn't he immediately tell Mac he saw Blair BEFORE running off into the snow on his own?
>>
>>82940905
Because he wasn't in the same room as Mac
>>
the videogame has childs dead and mac alive. but i can't tell if it is considered canon cause i'm getting different answers from jewgle
>>
>>82940960
Mac and the others was in the shed like 30 feet away from him
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.