[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you like this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: StarWarsTFAFeature.jpg (188KB, 670x500px) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsTFAFeature.jpg
188KB, 670x500px
Every normal person loves it.

Why do you think the movie sucks?
>>
>>82938861
glib facsimile
>>
>Every normal person loves it.
you just answered your own question
>>
>>82938861
normal people have an IQ of about 90, so I guess that explains it.
>>
Didn't watch it. The only people I know who watched it said it sucks.
>>
>>82938861
>>asserts facts not in evidence

BILLIONS of people hated the movie enough not to see it.

OUR MONEY.

NONE FOR YOU DISNEY.
>>
>>82938861
it's dumb shit for children. even other hollywood blockbusters are more thought provoking
>>
>>82938861
Literally as bland as movies go.
All it has going for it is Chewie being a bit funny
>>
>>82938861
Oh yes, I'm SO ashamed that I don't share taste with soft social democrats, civil servants, hispanics, and groids.
>>
OP here

It was important to make a movie like this in light of the rise of xenophobia, sexism and homophobia.
>>
>>82939056
Yeah, to remind us why we need those things.
>>
File: 6.png (150KB, 310x320px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
150KB, 310x320px
>>82938861
>Every normal person likes and so should you!
>>
Every "normal" person loves to work and think black people are the bee's knees.
"Normal" people are brainwashed faggots.
>>
File: clap.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>82938861
>>
Worst comedy ever
>>
>>82938861
BECAUSE MUH SJW PROPAGANDA BIG BLACK COCK IN MY WIFE EUROPE INFESTATION WESTERN GENOCIDE STRONK WOMEN OBAMA CIRCUMCISION REDDIT IMDB 9GAG BANE BIG GUY HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND
>>
>>82939969
Aw someone's mad they're too ugly to attract a black boyfriend.
Surely he'll be impeached any day now :^)
>>
>>82938861
I like the characters well enough, though I find the movie's structure not to be very well thought out. The initial mcguffin and starting point of the movie is to get some travelogue of Luke to the "resistance" (Why "resistance"? aren't they the official Republic army?). That's ok and as good a start as any. That plot gets then shoved aside as almost out of nowhere, the not-deathstar appears and blows up 5 planets in a way that stretches suspension of disbelief thin even in a fantasy universe that worships men in bathrobes that wave rave glowsticks around and quote fortune cookies. Unlike ep4, where the might on terror of a weapon such as the death star is the central point of all character actions and whose vulnerability was set up by great many sacrifices, later featured in RO, the starkiller base pops up without notice and then gets taken down almost matter-of-factly with a few bombs. The base wasn't even set up as some sort of centerpiece of galactic conquest for the first order. Do they happen to have more of those, like TIE Fighters? It was just there and destroyed 5 planets that we know fuckall about. At least Alderaan was the home planet of the princess.

Then after that threat has been handily disposed off, R2D2, who apparently just stood in the corner for several years, powers up with no outside interference and displays a galactic chart that happens to miss the part provided by BB8. The starkiller base had fuckall to do with the initialplot and was just a diversion to pad the movie. Also, why even have the map parts separate, if it was unrecoverable from R2D2? Either no one bothered to scan the memory banks of the one-time companion of Luke himself, even though they were searching for him or as soon as R2D2 switches off no one can get to the data, making the splitting of the map entirely moot.

tl;dr unlike the OT, the Force Awakens doesn't get better on a rewatch. Rather the seams in the story and the bothersome parts become more apparent.
>>
>>82938861

nonononono

every normal person saw it once, thought it was okay and moved on.
>>
>>82938861
>tfw boycotted the movie
>>
>>82939056
shit bait.
>>
>>82938861
I already watched A New Hope
>>
>Everyone loved it

Literally Phantom Menace effect, everyone has been flipping on it for months
>>
eh, it was okay to watch once in a while imo. It did not pissed me off like with the prequels.

but at the same time it lacked on what made the OT great. It really felt that it people behind this movie was scared of pissing off the OT fanbase so they just used ANH's plot as a safe bet.
>>
File: REYNOMORPH.jpg (10KB, 226x255px) Image search: [Google]
REYNOMORPH.jpg
10KB, 226x255px
>>82938861

I was confused about the lead actress. this thing , wis she the new Vader ?
>>
>>82938861
I think its great but that mostly boils down to the fact that they ditched the shit choreography that ruined the prequels and went back to emotional and story telling sword fighting.
>>
>>82938909
>normal people have an iq of less than a system where 100 is always average.
just put the gun to your head and pull the trigger you dumb stormfront nigger
>>
>>82941006
Uh oh, someone brought up stormfront out of nowhere for no reason completely unwarranted.

Jidf detected.
>>
>>82938861
Bad screenplay. Bad pacing. Bad editing. (In other words, it's a modern Hollywood blockbuster.) Bad acting. Meh visuals. Mostly unoriginal. Only good thing is that Kylo Ren is an interesting character. Everything else about the movie sucks.
>>
>>82938861
>completely shits on all of the canon
>the most memorable line is, "its true all of it xd"
>terrible saber fight that makes no sense
>kill han solo because why tf not
>go from 1000+ battles in the prequels to literally half a dozen ships blowing up a superplanet

This is just a summary of why it's so fucking terrible.
>>
>>82941177
>unwarrented
>have a completely warped view of IQ that is so divorced from reality even a paper thin understanding would be thicker.
>>
>>82941591
That's not me fuckface, I'm just sick of you plebbit tourists shitting up every thread with your crap.
>>
>>82938861

I personally loved it because I'm not some kind of insecure faggot who base my opinions around what other people think and desperately crave attention by pretending to hate something mainstream and critically acclaimed.. I also didn't fall for the "muh Ep. IV remake" meme just because it had a few plot elements in common.
>>
>>82938861
I've read books for 20 years that were better constructed and made more sense.
>>
>>82942085
>a few

Disney must love you.
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 736x920px
>>
>>82941689
Not the guy you're responding to you, but I'm sick of you /pol/ fucktards shitting up every thread with your repetitive cliches. "Ooo you don't agree with me you must be a Jooooo". Either fuck off back to /pol/ or shut up and be quiet when your betters are speaking.
>>
>>82942428
You're a complete fucking idiot with reprehensible reading comprehension.
>>
>>82938861
I don't. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>82943295
...You enjoyed what?
>>
>>82944131
The Force Awakens.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.