[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pillow_blanket.jpg (64KB, 588x391px) Image search: [Google]
pillow_blanket.jpg
64KB, 588x391px
Who was in the right here?
>>
>>82934633
Troy got selfish.
>>
>>82934633
Abed. Troy wanted nothing but his 15 minutes of fame, Abed just wanted to make a blanket fort with his best friend
>>
File: 1324375931400.jpg (228KB, 760x973px) Image search: [Google]
1324375931400.jpg
228KB, 760x973px
Troy wanted to break a world record. Abed couldn't put aside his autism for a little while to let his best friend do something great.
>>
>>82935793
I want to have sex with Alison Bree's asshole.
>>
>>82934633

Probably the guy who didn't leave Community before its end for the sake of his own ambition
>>
>>82935815
You can't, Alisons pure
>>
>>82935847
Yeah, Glover definitely made the wrong move.
>>
>>82934633
Annie, for not titfucking my penis to completion on a daily basis
>>
>>82936254

Knock it off, seriously
>>
>>82936206
>has his own show which he has full creative control of and is more critically and commercially successful than Community ever was
>starring in Disney Star Wars money printing machine
Yeah really bad move on his part.
>>
>>82936541
Guess the sarcasm didn't come across. Add in Glover releasing a decent album and getting tonnes of airplay, while Abed was being in a superhero show with the girl from High School Musical that got cancelled after one season.
>>
>>82935793
This. Abed could have helped beat the record and then continue on with his autism after.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.