[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> The part when Cop Dog interrogates the diabetic rapist and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: copdog.jpg (61KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
copdog.jpg
61KB, 350x500px
> The part when Cop Dog interrogates the diabetic rapist and holds his insulin out of reach until he gives the location of the missing girl.

I know the guy was a piece of shit, but Cop Dog may have taken it too far.
>>
>>82932395
He was asking for it
>>
>that whole scene between cop dog and the snitch who was getting cold feet
fucking traumatic, I can't see how this is suitable for kids
>>
But he was a ghost dog
>>
>that scene were Cop Dog fakes the Homicide tip and kills Cop Cat for refusing to take bribes from Godfather Bunny

This was when I dropped it
>>
can anyone give me a quick Cop Dog rundown?
>>
>>82932395
>that part when cop dog makes the suspect suck him off at gunpoint
the guy was innocent for Christ's sake
>>
File: 1471616530664.jpg (82KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471616530664.jpg
82KB, 720x540px
>cop dog marries the first girl that comes along

really I thought he'd put a bit more effort into it
>>
>>82932859
Since when does a US police officer have jurisdiction in Canada anyway?
>>
>that scene where cop dog kills a baby and blames it on the family's pitbull
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>82932395
>When they force feed Cop Dog with chocolate
>>
>>82932843
Cop Dog tells the tale of a dirty, alchoolic cop that is in the payroll of the Mob, beats up suspects consistently, and does not have any respect whatsoever for the law he swore to protect. Major moments include killing his clean partner for refusing to take bribes, letting his prime sinthc die in an overdose, and using his badge to rape his 20 years old Hungarian neighbour

It ends with Cop Dog joining witness protection after snitching on his fellow dirty cops
>>
File: 1492623736710.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492623736710.png
126KB, 800x769px
>cop dog driving some beat up chevy
>pulls into gang neighbourhood
>pulls out Tec9 and mows down some Niggas who were dealing crack at the corner
>turns out some shots went through a wall and killed a black familys kids

and he didn't even care, he barked it off as being collateral damage and that justice has its price.
>>
>>82932395
>when he shoots that black lab for crossing a red light

Problematic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.