[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would have been considered the Finn Wolfhard of previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 8ePW7dK.jpg (62KB, 525x645px) Image search: [Google]
8ePW7dK.jpg
62KB, 525x645px
Who would have been considered the Finn Wolfhard of previous generations?
>>
File: Gabe.jpg (22KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
Gabe.jpg
22KB, 236x235px
I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest, pedo-pandering shit.
>>
>>82932085
>meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident.

Is John Landis doing Stranger Things now?
>>
>>82931979
Saw him on game grumps, and he's pretty funny.
>>
I met Finn at his concert
>>
>>82932282
Me in the middle
>>
Lou Taylor Pucci
>>
>>82932237
He's a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>82932282
That grip tho
>>
>>82932339
Nice ass
>>
>>82932282
Check out that hand placement.

Also, Finn was a friend of PWR BTTM, the recently-disgraced queer band.

Which is interesting.
>>
>>82932430
What do Jontron and PWR BTTM have in common? They were both disgraced shortly after meeting Finn Wolfhard.

And they're both faggots. And rapists probably.
>>
>>82932430
First JonTron and PWRBTTM.
Is this the curse of being friends with Finn?
>>
>>82932511
worth it.
>>
>>82932485
Does Finn just attract the alt-right racist rapists or is he a spy sent to root them out?
>>
>>82932594
He's a destroyer angel sent to save man from himself.
>>
>>82932511
Jimmy Fallon too
>>
File: ap13041912523.jpg (71KB, 830x553px) Image search: [Google]
ap13041912523.jpg
71KB, 830x553px
>>82932716
Mother of God...
>>
>>82932282
You. Just........KNOW
>>
>>82932485
>What do Jontron and PWR BTTM have in common?

They're both faggots.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqP0fC343aE

is froggo a good musician?
>>
>>82932995
He's good at everything. Froggo is life.
>>
Don't goggle Finn Froghard
>>
>>82931979
On game grumps he was annoying as fuck if my son talked like him I'd fuck his little ass
>>
>>82931979
>>
>>82933773
Fuck you and your son's little asses, he was funny as fuck in game grumps
>>
>>82932511
>tfw jon starts going on another nigger rant
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.