[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ship looks pretty dope. Has a gold saucer on the front of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

File: shenzhou.jpg (43KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
shenzhou.jpg
43KB, 777x437px
Ship looks pretty dope. Has a gold saucer on the front of the dish I didn't notice. Also when you see the top of it, it has red markings, two down the middle and the rim of the saucer is painted red. Bridge is also on the bottom.

The nacelles looks to be TMP era though?

Wish it had more classic light grey colour though to match the era, but I suspect we will see more TOS style ships, this is probably an old NX era ship. I wonder what it's warp capability will be.
>>
I'm fine with the show having the same visual style as the reboot movies. I just hope that they 1. Make the ships the correct fucking size, the Enterprise from the new movies is literally bigger than a Galaxy class, and 2. At least give the phasers some sort of beam option. I can understand treating them like blasters to make combat more exciting but some phaser beams would be a nice touch
>>
>>82928211
2 decks on the engineering hull it seems, maybe 2-3 decks in the saucer?
>>
>>82928119
That's the Shenzou though. Michelle Yeoh's ship, not the Discovery. There was no shot of the Discovery in the trailer.
>>
2 decks on the bottom.
>>
File: 1489058091444.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1489058091444.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>It's another reboot and prequel hybrid
>>
File: MyEyes.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MyEyes.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>
HOL UP

*Smacks lips*

SO

*eats watermelon*

SO U BE SAYIN

*Has 4th child with 4th father*

WE WUZ VULCANS N SHIEET?
>>
>>82928119
>Ship looks pretty dope.
shut the fuck up nigger.
>>
>>82928119
>>82928435
Did they make these scenes in Star Trek Online or something?
>>
Klingon ships now look like warhammer 40k ships apparently.
>>
>>82928480
What compels a director to look at this, not be able to make anything out and think "yep, that's exactly how I want my work to look"?
>>
Klingon space armour
>>
>>82928570
I remember when the gold head was a snake. KREE!
>>
What's the point of this? Everybody knows how it will end.

They will mutually nuke each other back to the stone age and they will explore the stars in cardboard ships and pajamas.
>>
File: please.jpg (30KB, 504x376px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
30KB, 504x376px
>>82928599
>You are now reminded that there is a SG remake in the works
>>
So the trailer proves the leaks true and god damn that's bad.

An ancient evil awakens is probably the most tacky plots you can come up with.
>>
File: klingon ship interior.jpg (1MB, 2556x786px) Image search: [Google]
klingon ship interior.jpg
1MB, 2556x786px
>>
>>
yeah but star trek was diverse since the original series
>>
>>82928925
How is that in any way supposed to be a Klingon ship? They value spartan, efficient interiors for their ships.

The bird of prey bridge is cramped and bare.
>>
>>
>>82929002
imagine how much money they could've saved if they just listened to the main fan base
what a waste
>>
>>82928969
DUDE Warhammer lmao!
>>
>>
Feels like they purposely made the Klingons to look like a caricature of sub-Saharan Africans.

The nostrils are hue.
>>
>>82929018
are their ships designed by benoit mandelbrot or something?
>>
>>82929059
That's a fucking moth from Lexx.
>>
>>82928554
It's very much a monkey see, monkey do thing.
This trailer and all of the effects felt like a carbon copy of one of the JJ movies.
>>
Every new thing that comes out makes it look worse and worse. This is easily going to knock ENT off the worst Trek spot.
>>
File: 1495061721377.jpg (476KB, 2048x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1495061721377.jpg
476KB, 2048x1421px
>>82929002
It's an ancient imperial sarcophagus ship.

The rumour is that the Klingon we see is an ancient exiled Emperor tyrant Malor who was defeated by Kahless.

Look at his clothes. What do they remind you of?

Look up Tudor era royal clothes.
>>
>>82929232
Looks completely shit and not even like anything materialized in the Star Trek universe.

The head looks like that of pre-human Gorilla.

What the actual fuck were they going for other than "hey, uh, Klingons are kind of BLACK and NOSTRILY and BIG LIPPED - what's the analogy fans?"

I'm fucking offended at what they've done to the Klingons and the "sarcophagus ship" shit is hilarious. Are they pandering to the WE WUZ crowd of black people?
>>
>>82929232
They remind me of the Wraith.

Everything about tjis is retarded. The Klingons got space technology when they were invaded in the 14th century.

Now this is trying to spit on TNG and DS9 by retconning that and saying that an ancient Klingon ship is able to stand against a Federation ship, meaning the Klingons are centuries more advanced than the Federation.

Pure idiocy.
>>
If the Irish Klingon is true then he has to be an Irish accented white man in blackface otherwise they are breaking canon.
>>
>>82929232
Is this the new Jupiter ascending movie?
>>
>>82929355
I'm going to watch this show, but they are clearly pandering towards minorities with this. Kilngons have always been very "black" looking so makes sense to make them more advanced because why the fuck not. If the writing is shit nd everybody knows it will be, we'll just give it shitty ratings and they'll list it as non-canon.
>>
File: 1473864275282.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
1473864275282.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>82929232
>>
Why do people care about what Klingons look like?

Honestly at least he looks alien now, Klingons have always looked like shit and been the absolute worst Trek race next to Bajorans.

>Duuuur my noble savage meme
>Duuur i'm a viking mongol who only cares about honour
>Duur literally were all retarded savages.. how does our society even produce food or actually create spaceships in the first place?
>Muh noble house fucking duras reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck Klingons.
Also look what happened to the hottest chick in Trek, she had sex with a Klingon then BAM killed by a wizard space Nazi.
>>
>>82929520
>that spacing
you have to go back
>>
>>82929520
>Jadzia is the hottest Dax
>Your opinion is worth anything
>>
Have there been autistic Trek fans calling the crew out on social media? They got so many details wrong.
>>
>>82929018
>>82929059
>When vidya from 2001 has more coherent design then Hollywood
>>
File: 468043117-Jason-Isaacs-1.jpg (47KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
468043117-Jason-Isaacs-1.jpg
47KB, 594x396px
Considering they didn't even show the title ship or its captain I'm assuming the trailer was either a mislead or they're just showing literally the only footage they've completed.
>>
>>82928516

Rumoured Ancient Klingon ships. which is pretty cool sounding.
>>
>>82931196
im assuming half black vulcan chick is second officer on the uss shenzhou, going to get her own command soon, they meet aggressive sect of klinks and gets BTFO. Shenzhou is badly damaged, captain probably dies. Surviving Crew join a new ship the Discovery but halfie doesnt get to command due to new circumstances in possible war with klinks.
>>
>>82931310
It's trash, though. >>82929018
Looks like it was made in Minecraft, especially the neck part.
I can't decide whether this or that """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Romulan"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ship from the first JJTrek looks worse.
>>
Maybe this is all an elaborate RHONDA'D!
>>
Notice in the trailer Klingon warp signatures appear?

Think we will see actually TOS style Klingons as well? We see they discover the Sarcophagus ship, so those other warp signatures are likely IKS ship.
>>
>>82931462
I don't think she's Vulcan at all, just a human orphan that was raised on Vulcan.
>>
>>82932705
>Even more of a special snowflake
>>
>>82929355
Invaded by who?
>>
>>82932955
The Hur'q.
>>
>>82931196
Everyone shat on the ship in the teaser. I think they are nervous to show it further so will ignore it while trying to build hype.
>>
>>82932122
Will we fuck see whites in blackface. Either we won't see the Klingons or they will shit on the canon and have them as the non-mutated Klingons.
>>
>>82932705
OH God are they going to retcon her as Spocks adopted older sister
>>
Dude holograms lmao.

This is fucking canon harder than jew jew.
>>
>>82929018
>it's the Sistine chapel!
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.