[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I downloaded and watched 100 movies before, but now bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: philosoraptor[1].png (15KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor[1].png
15KB, 178x178px
If I downloaded and watched 100 movies before, but now bought a 1 month subscription to a streaming service and played through the same 100 movies without watching them, have I pirated 100 movies?
>>
This is important.
>>
>>82924518
If I raped your butthole 100 times, but now bought a 1 month subscription to a service that allows me to rape your butthole anytime I want, did I rape your butthole 100 times?
>>
>>82924518
This makes no sense, you fucked up on the last part.
>>
>>82924518
Try stealing and watching 5 DVDs from the store then bringing them back to pay for them.

Jail time faghit.
>>
>>82924800
>>82924933
How so? Clearly what's being sold is not a product (eg. Blu-ray box), but a temporary service of watching an intellectual property (subscription to VOD service). So buying a 1 month subscription service covers 100 movies easily (that's about 10 days straight if watched back to back).

Playing through the movies once without watching them gives the IP owner the hits and ratings, without me benefiting from watching them for the second time. In the end, everyone is just as well off as if I didn't download and watch them in the first place. No sale was lost, no extra viewing was gained. So is that piracy or not?
>>
>>82924518
Yes you need to play through them twice.
>>
>>82924518
>>8292518
Yes, you did OP. And no amount of your retarded tryharding 15 year old attempts at philosophy are going to change that in literally anybodies eyes. No business or court or any kind of legal/rule system will ever recognize it as not a crime because that would be absolute fucking retarded if you set a precedent to let all payment of anything ever just go off the honor system.
>>
You just gave me the perfect business idea. But im not going to say it.
>>
>>82924518
Ofcourse it's piracy. It's like taking 100 digital books from the store and reading them at home, then buying a library subscription and borrowing the same 100 books again.
Only niggers think that stealing is only when you take something phyisical out of a store.
>>
>>82924518
it is still piracy, as you accessed the content in an illegal manner at first, subsequent actions be damned.
your 1 month vod service does not extend to you having a digital,non expiring copy of the content
if you torrent your downloads, then you aided in others piracy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.