[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Revenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

ITT: A so-called "villain" who did literally nothing wrong.
>>
File: hitlor.jpg (126KB, 640x842px) Image search: [Google]
hitlor.jpg
126KB, 640x842px
>>
>>82922805
Nah, he was a piece of shit.
>>
Pelts.
>>
File: Guriffisu.gif (1MB, 540x286px) Image search: [Google]
Guriffisu.gif
1MB, 540x286px
Fuck your thread.
>>
>>82922858
>just wants to get out of danger and get home
>kills the little shit who starts screaming and drawing the attention of Indians

You'd have done the same thing in his position.
>>
>stayed behind for leo's kids cut fully intending to kill him

>ask's leo to blink if he wants to die

>kills leo's son

>when other kid that stays behind finds out that he killed leo's son he steals the kids gun and shoots him in the face but it's unloaded.

dindu nuffin
>>
MUH
>>
>>82922941
If he really was a bad guy he would have pulled out his knife and slit the other kid's throat or something. There was nothing to stop him.
>>
>>82922920
>kills his kid when he the kid is trying to stop him from strangling his dad

you are stupid.
>>
>>82922920
>just wants to get out of danger and get home
He could have done that, but he stayed behind for fucking money and pussied out
>>
>>82922985
he didn't want to get hanged when he was the only one to make it back, they made a it very obvious that he had an epiphany at the moment the gun didnt fire.
>>
>>82923017
What's wrong with wanting a little extra moolah?
>>
>>82922805
>did literally nothing wrong
What about his horrible meme mumble acting?
>>
mmmmhmmmm....
pelts....
>>
Wait, the mumble meme came from The Revenant? I didn't have any trouble understanding what he said. I thought it must have been about some other thing Tom Hardy was in. I don't remember him saying "mmmm" a single time, either.
>>
>>82923159
came from Taboo.
>>
>>82923061
his what? Without him leo wouldn't have won an oscar. Think leo thanked him?
>>
>>82923178
That makes more sense.
>>
File: 0005074865_10.jpg (293KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
0005074865_10.jpg
293KB, 900x900px
>>
>>82923105
be...very..careful now..
nootka nootka
>>
>>82923258
When's Tom Hardy going to get his Oscar?

Anything coming up this year for him?
>>
>>82923564
He's in Dunkirk, playing an RAF pilot who wears a mask
>>
>>82923693
What happens if he takes it off?
>>
File: 1490839861593.png (627KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490839861593.png
627KB, 1000x1000px
>>82923564
>Tom Hardy never gets an oscar as punishment for his involvement in the creation of baneposting
>>
>>82923772
Ironically, the Academy stopped caring who he was once he put on the mask.
>>
Mmhm.
>>
He killed a boy in cold blood. He's a psychopath lacking basic compassion. The system weeds out troublesome cells.
>>
>>82924295
Well maybe DiCaprio should have raised a man, instead of some girly little bitch.
>>
>>82923055
nothing, except he acted dishonorably after making an agreement.
>>
>>82924313
ad hominem, useless, undefined terms. Sorry, that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>82924342
*sigh*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1BjByouGpE
>>
>>82924376
okay, sorry I was a fag.
>>
>>82924403
You were a girly little bitch, but that's okay.
>>
>>82922805
i still havnt watched this movie is it worth a watch
>>
>>82924416
It's 2.5 hours long and it feels even longer.

It is very slow. So it depends on if you're into slow movies.

Amazing scenery though.
>>
>>82922985
oh so we are playing the "If he was really bad ......" card

he was a great character, and as relatable as a villain can be. Probably the best part of the movie, but he was not arguably good. C'mon now
>>
>>82923336
he was never portrayed as the villain.

He was portrayed as the man that was stupid, tough, and guess what else. He was also portrayed as the one that had to fight his whole life, the other two could have done something else with their lives.
>>
>>82922805
He let the treeniggers steal his pelts.
>>
>>82924517
That depends entirely on your perception of what is "good."
>>
>>82924452
i dont mind long slow movies so i might check it out
>>
>>82924629
Ok fine, we will use the fast majority of societies morals.

How about breaking deals?

How about trying to abandon and kill someone you promised to protect?

How about killing the son of someone who you promised to protect, because that son was trying to stop you from murdering his father?

how about meaning to kill someone but by luck the weapon you were using malfunctioned?

How about having such a huge amount of greed that you will kill anyone in your way in order to become someone moderately wealthy.

Please if you think the above things are morally sound or "good" do them in any civilized society and see how many gbp you get.
>>
>>82925504
>Great Britain Pound
>Europe
>civilized
>>
>>82923737
It wouldnt be extremely painful
But pilots do need their masks to supply oxygen
>>
MUH PELTS
>>
My pop, he weren't a religious man, you know? If you couldn't grow it, kill it, or eat it, he just plain old didn't believe in it, that was it. And this one time he head on up the old Saba hills... San Saba hills? He joined a couple Texas Ranger buddies of his to hunt you know? pretty routine, he done it like a hundred times before, should have been a three-day kill but, on the second day, it all went fucked. Somehow that night he lost his buddies, and to top it off, them Comanches went and took the horses so, he was starving and delirious... and he crawls up into this mott, this... this group of trees out in the middle of nowhere just sticking up in this ocean of scrub and he found religion. At that moment he told me... he found God. And it turns out that God... He's a squirrel. Yea. A big, old meaty one. "I found God" he used to say. "And while sitting there and basking in the glory and sublimity of mercy... I shot and ate that son of a bitch".
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.