[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The character that saved Alien: Covenant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (103KB, 749x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 749x698px
The character that saved Alien: Covenant.
>>
>Disregard the fact I was blond, I can magically change my hair color
>>
>>82922804
Thats not david, dunkass.
>>
>>82922783
>didn't realize he was played by Fassbender until the credits
I thought he cut of Walter's face and sewed it onto his.
>>
>>82922840
I meant for David you stupid fuck. Sorry for not spoonfeeding the obvious into you, fucking retard
>>
>>82922930
Dont act retarded next time, or ill fucking kill you. Now get off my board.
>>
Fassbender makes any movie better by default. What would Xmen First class and DOFP be without him?
>>
>ywn be best friends with Walter
>>
>>82922783

Ridley done goofed up on those two movies.

Watched Prometheus again yesterday and it was way worst than I remembered.

When was last time Hollywood did something good? It seems everything has been crap this whole decade so far...
>>
>>82925342

Silence was bretty good jesus kino.

But yeah, 2k7 - 2k17, very forgettable decade.
>>
>>82922804
this movie is shit, so was prometheus, but the first scene in prometheus was david dyeing his hair, faggot

>dye is magic
>>
>>82922804
you stupid FUCK

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>82922783
The ACTOR who saved Alien: Covenant and also every X-Men movie and other garbage movies he's been in over the years. Seriously he needs a better agent.
>>
This film is a fucking scam. I thought it was going to be an Alien film. Instead, I get ALL this exposition that is meaningless and so predictable. It's a waste of film, man. The Alien parts are good but it's padded out with absolute garbage Prometheus lore.
>>
>>82925342
>When was last time Hollywood did something good?

Are you talking about big Hollywood blockbusters?

The Dark Knight. 10 years ago now. A perfect film made out of the studio system. No one could build on it.
>>
>>82926409
>10 years ago now
didnt realise it was 2018
>>
File: 1406445509080.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1406445509080.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>82926409
>The Dark Knight
>A perfect film
>>
>>82926374
>The Alien parts are good but it's padded out with absolute garbage Prometheus lore.
Literally the opposite. The alien parts were cliched shite. The scenes with David were the only good bits.
>>
>>82922804
>>82922783

>androids can grow hair

lmao
>>
"HURRRR DABID IS EBUL NOW CUZ HE A ROBIT!"
-Ridley "peaked in the late 70s" Scott
>>
>>82922783
yeah no shit.
I haven't even watched it yet and I already know he's gonna be the best part
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.