[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally saw this. I thought it was essentially just rehashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: John_Wick_Chapter_Two.png (122KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
John_Wick_Chapter_Two.png
122KB, 220x339px
Finally saw this. I thought it was essentially just rehashing the same, half the gunfights felt uninspired and were essentially John doing the same thing over and over again, twirling around on the ground pinning people down and shooting them in the head, it actually got kinda boring. The shotgun pin kill, pencil scene, Cassian fights and subway silencer fight were all really fucking good though, they just needed more unique moments. Ruby Rose was pointless in the movie.
>>
>>82920351
How did you finally see it where's my 1080p copy reeee
>>
>>82920351
I liked it a lot but I was drunk
>>
>>82920370
Released in cinemas in NZ yesterday.
>>
>>82920370
Vod is out on Tuesday
>>
>>82920351
You're wrong, sorry.
>>
It's kinda strange seeing how hundreds of goons were suicidally devoted to taking John on even after seeing dozens of their buddies being mowed down. Why are there so many fucking assassins in New York? We should've seen at least a few see the John contract and just go nah fuck that bro.
>>
>>82920351
does anyone else find the self-seriousness and stilted dialogue of these movies extremely cringeworthy? I want to like them because I appreciate the effort put into the choreography and I like Keanu, but the way the characters interact and even the way the action is shot feels way too matter-of-fact and lacking dramatic beats.
>>
This movie just felt like it was in too much of a rush to to be bigger and better than the first one. Still a solid action movie but not better than the 1st.
>>
Blu ray rip out yet;?
>>
>>82920403
are you telling me sweet little lies?
>>
heard blu ray will be out in june idk
>>
>>82921007
It's not meant to be taken seriously. Basically a bunch of goons looking to make a name for themselves. Everyone in NY being an assassin was probably just a tongue-in-cheek explanation as to why it's such a shithole.
>>
Shit was cash and kino action like the first one.

If you're some arthouse faggot who wants to watch documentaries about the plight of chinese dirt farmers or la la land then this obviously isn't for you
>>
>>82926220
hahahaha yes
>>
>>82926220
Am I on reddit?
>>
>>82926220
>la la land
>arthouse

what the fuck
>>
File: enhanced-11899-1456934392-1.jpg (98KB, 625x832px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-11899-1456934392-1.jpg
98KB, 625x832px
I liked mute Italian assassin lady. Gabriel Byrne always classes shit up, too.

The rest was meh.
>>
>>82926220
>La la Land
>Arthouse

Ladies and gentlemen, /v/.
>>
>>82927335
I told my friends I thought Ruby Rose was extremely hot and they called me gay
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.