[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do xenomorphs need to gestate inside a body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: XENOMORPH.jpg (49KB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
XENOMORPH.jpg
49KB, 392x400px
They clearly don't require external biomatter to grow since we've seen them rapidly expand in size pretty much on their own with no available prey to consume whatsoever.

So why do they even need the middle phase of being deposited into a body? Why aren't they just born?
>>
>>82920146

Well David designed them and he's frustrated over sex so I imagine he just wanted to make it kinky.

Also they could be like rats and just eat insulation or whatever organic compounds they come across.
>>
The queen can only lay facehugger eggs and can't give birth to xenomorphs directly for whatever reason, but the facehugger can't provide the resources for the Queen and aren't adaptable, so they have to seek out other creatures in order to I guess collect DNA and use that to form a xenomorph while gestating. This does have the advantage of the species being able to copy characteristics of a native species to gain its advantages in any environment, something a straight Queen to drone/soldier lifecycle couldn't do.
>>
>>82920304
Queens aren't canon anymore though.
>>
>>82920146
I can't believe Scott with the instantaneous size expansion that the fan film AvP did. The Xenos also move like machines thanks to CGI. I miss their insect like movements from Aliens or the cat like movements of Alien.
>>
>>82920146
So they can adapt to the host's world, fucking newfag.
>>
It's terrifying to put yourself there in your mind.

Knowing a fucking spaceweasel is going to explode of your chest would damn near be top of the list of scary-as-fuck deaths.
>>
>>82920217
>Well David designed them and he's frustrated over sex so I imagine he just wanted to make it kinky.
>>82921064
>So they can adapt to the host's world

These but a lot of parasites need a host as a means for nutrients (after Kane was infected he was hungry and thirsty). It's a bit unclear if xenomorphs actually eat, if I recall correctly. It might also serve to keep it safe and protected during a critical and weak period when it is developing.
>>
>>82920146
Can you fug a xenomorph without dying
>>
>>82921298
Strapping them down, cutting them open and putting your dick inside the wound doesnt count
>>
>>82921330
Well good, their acid would probably kill you, or at the very least melt your dick off.

So if you're willing to risk the latter then yes, you probably could.
>>
The xenomorph uses mammalian compassion to its advantage. When a human is incapacitated by the facehugger, usually it's companions will take it back to their base for care.

A lot of real life creatures do similar things.
>>
>>82921428
Except that wouldn't have worked if robots weren't involved.
>>
>>82920146
My guess would be that the embryos don't contain a complete DNA set so they need some from a host.
>>
Why do the xenobabies have to pop out the chest or the belly? Can't they just exit from the ass?
>>
File: fm652_alien.jpg (54KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fm652_alien.jpg
54KB, 1024x768px
>>82920146
Because Scott is a fucking insane old man now and has created a gay android engineered instant life cycle alien with zero care of previous movies......... fuck that old cunt
>>
>>82921298
it would be extremely painful
>>
File: aliensuit.jpg (18KB, 374x405px) Image search: [Google]
aliensuit.jpg
18KB, 374x405px
>>82921298
>>
>>82921394
but do they have a butthole, vagina or some orifice besides their mouth I can stick my cock in
>>82922279
UUUU
>>82922484
hnng
>>
>>82921428
interesting point
>>
>>82922182
The most evolved parasites are those that dont kill the host so maybe in the future
>>
>>82920146
There was an entire fucking wheat field, dunce.
>>
>>82921428
That doesn't work very well outside of the animal kingdom, where intelligence dominates.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.